Seven Minutes In Heaven goes wrong

Wolfie's PoV

Ember was hosting a Christmas party and invited everyone. I somehow managed to convince Law to come.

I wore a pair of black and red striped leggings under a soft red velvet dress with black fur trim. I placed my Santa hat with the tiara on my light Brown hair. I slipped on my black ankle boots. I exited the bathroom and saw Law sitting on the bes pouting. He wore his black hoodie with the feathered collar, black faded jeans and his Brown boots.

I grabbed the Santa hat I bought for him, it had brown spots on the white rim like his normal hat, and slipped it on his unruly black hair.

"C'mon, Mr. Grumpy, it's a Christmas party. I promise we won't stay long. I just wanna hang out for a bit. Then we can go home. Kay babe?" I said wrapping my arms around him from behind and resting my head against his.

He sighed and turned his head a d placed his lips on mine. I kiss back and he moves so I'm under him. His large tattooed hands are on my waist and are slowly making their way up.

Pulling away from the Koss he burries his head into the crook of my neck.

"Come on babe. We gotta go." I said rubbing his back.

Sighing he gets up and helps me up. I fix my dress and he takes my arm and we go to the car.

~Time Skip~

We'd been at the part for 45 minutes. Everyone around us was either buzzed problem passed out or somewhere in between.

Law and I were sitting on the couch. His arm was wrapped around Me.

"Hey babe... Can we go no-"

Law was cut off when a drunk Ember called out "Oi! Who wants to play Seven Minutes In Heaven?"

Several drunk cheers rang around the room and everyone began putting items into her purple leopard Santa hat.

"Don't worry Wolfie-Chan. I already put something in for you." she said winking at me.

Raising an eyebrow I glance at my purse and find my stuffed Umbreon keychain is missing. I sigh and rest my head on Law's shoulder ad he places the polar bear keychain in the hat.

I close my eyes as Law rubs my side. Waiting for this game to be over so we could leave.

28 minutes later I hear a deep growl come from Law. I open my eye and look to see what has him so posses. Then I see Eustass Kid, Ember's hot headed brother, holding my keychain.

I go to stand up but Law tightens his grip on me. Kid is one of those who are near black out drunk.

"C'mon Law. Rules is rules." he slurrs.

Ember looks between the two males and shyly nods. Law releases his hold on me and kisses my cheek.

I stand up and fix my dress before going into the closet. Kid enters and Ember gives me an apologetic smile before closing the door.

As soon as the last slip of light is gone Kid has me pressed against the wall, his hot drunk breathe fans across my face.

"I've always had my eye on you, Wolfie.... Ever since you and Ember became friends.... Then you had to go and get with that miserable bastard Law..... Now I'm going to show you what its like to be loved by a real man."

He leans in, his breathe getting closer and closer. I can smell the cheep beer on his breath.

Before he can get any closer the door swings open and Law is standing there. A murderous look in his eye. He pushes Kid away from me and grabs Me by the arm and drags me put of the closet.