Birthday Girl

Wolfie's PoV

“C'mon Wolfie you can't be sad. It's your birthday!” Ember said rubbing my back.

She and Cata were sitting on my bed trying to coax me into getting up and getting dressed to go out. It was my 21st birthday but I didn't want to do anything since Law was on a trip.

“Come on Wolfie! Do you think Law would want you to be sad on your birthday?” Cata asked from the foot of the bed.

“No….” I mumble. Burrowing my face into his pillow.

“Then get your happy ass up and get ready before I call him and tell him you haven't been eating.”

“You wouldn't!” I exclaim sitting up and looking at the purple haired girl in shock.

“Try me.” she smirked.

Throwing the covers off my body I kept out of bed and dashed to the dresser where I pulled out a knee length black and yellow dress. I stripped out of Law's hoodie and my boxers and slipped on a pair of clean panties and a black strapless bra. I slipped the dress on and Ember zipped it up.

Ember did my hair while Cata did my makeup. I slipped on my yellow converse high tops and Ember and Cats escorted me down stairs. Ember wore a deep blue dress that reached her knees while Cata wore one of a deep purple.

We got into Ember’s car and began to drive. Cash Cash’s cover of every time we touch played through the speakers.

Once we got to the venue Cata and Ember helped me out of the car and took one of my arms each.

We walked in and the entire room was decorated with colorful balloons, streamers and a banner that exclaimed “Happy 21st Birthday Wolfie!”

As we stepped further inside everyone jumped out and yelled “surprise.”

I felt tears in my eyes as all my friends hugged me and wished me a happy birthday. It made me feel special.

Ember and Cata dragged me on the dance floor where we danced with Nami and Robin.

I had lost myself in the music and had forgotten about being sad about Law not being here.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and my heart sped up. Standing before me with his signature smirk was Law. He wore a black button up shirt with a yellow tie.

“Happy Birthday Wolfie-ya.” he said opening his arms.

I ran into them and wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and spun me around.

He placed several kisses on my neck and cheek before placing one on my lips.

Everyone awed as I hid my face into his neck.

“I missed you!”

“I missed you too baby girl!”.

The party went on. We danced, had cake and I took my first drink. I got slightly tipsy but I wasn't drunk. I could hold my liquor well.

After the party Law helped me to his car and we went home.

He parked the car and carried me bridal style into the house. He carried me up the stairs into our room and pinned me on the bed.

“Ready for your birthday present baby?” he whispered in my ear.

I nodded and he pressed his knee in between my legs against my womanhood and I let out a light moan.

He attached his lips on toy neck and found my sweet spot without any problems.

My hands set to work in doing the tie and unbuttoning the shirt as he left several marks upon my neck.

After he was done marking my neck he Sat me up and unzipped the dress before tugging it off my pale form. My shoes went with it. I was left in my bra and panties.

He smirked and pushed his shirt off his broad shoulders and revealed his tanned, ink kissed skin.

My nails set to work tracing the tribal patterns that adorned his chest, while his hands slid up to my bra and unclipped it, cupped my breasts lightly before moving down to pull my panties off. Leaving me fully exposed.

He stood up and undid his belt letting his black jeans fall to the floor soon followed by his boxers.

Within seconds he's aligned at my entrance. His lips press against mine in a flurry of passion and lust. Our tounges dance together as he pushes in. I pull away from the kiss to let out a loud moan.

His thrusts are fast and hard leaving me a moaning mess as my nails drag down his back. My legs wrap around his waist as he grips my hips tightly and increases his speed.

“Law! I'm gonna cum!” I warm feeling the ever familiar knot get tight.

“Go for it baby girl!” he grunts attaching his mouth to my neck to leave more marks.

With a loud shout of his name I release. My body shakes as I ride my orgasm. Law thrusts a few more timed before going tense and moaning my name and spilling his load in me.

He pulls out and collapses next to me pulling me into his chest and kissing my lips.

“Happy 21st Princess. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Hey y'all so today is my birthday! I'm 18 today! I got my ears pierced and my mom and I went to Burger King!

Law-Happy Birthday Wolfie-ya

Thank you Law-kun. I'm gonna write a normal non smut one shot so look out for that one. In the mean time thanks for reading!