Chapter 3 Drama?

<<<AJ's POV>>>

It'd been about a year of boring school, and it was the last day. We'd just fuck around all day, that was for sure.
Leaning back in my chair I reached up and scratched the back of my head. Man... Next year... Wed be what? 16? 17? Was I so old I was already forgetting? I laughed softly to myself on the bus.
Wow... 4 years of friendship with Ashley. Well, almost. We were turning 16 soon (sorry if that's wrong I don't remember how old I made them :p) and we'd first become friends when we were both 12 in the 7th grade. God, I remembered those years. When I had fallen for that fucking player... Oh God! I blanched at the thought. I thought I'd never get over that asshole. He was such a player. Like, ew! And he was addicted to drugs. He smoked... Ugh. But I'd always like the bad boys.
With a sigh, I glanced at my phone. I still loved him, the fucking dick still had my heart. I'd never get over him...
I slid the lockscreen and put in the familiar pass code; the same one for 4 years. 6412. That's the date I first kissed that asshole, 6/4/12. And now, in 2016, I still couldn't get him out of my head. God... I rested my head in my hands.
He'd hurt me so badly in the past, and here I was thinking of him again. I rubbed my scars gently, and bit my lip. Maybe I could see him again, maybe? It'd been a while, yes... But maybe...
I mean, he'd recently shown interest. And he'd helped me with Ashley. And I'd stayed st his house before.
Yeah, that's right.
I meant Logan.
Ugh, I was hopelessly in love. What was I gonna do?

<<<Ashley's POV>>>

When AJ got off the bus, her head hanging and mouth turned down at the sides, I knew something was wrong.
"AJ!" I called to her.
"Oh, hi!" She answered with a plastered on smile.
"You're sad. What's wrong?"
She shrugged, "Aw, typical love shit."
"Oh my lord, who do you like now?"
"Logan..."
"WHAT?!" Oh no. Oh no oh no oh nooooooo. Not him! Not that fucking player again. He'd lied to her and broken her heart I wasn't gonna watch that happen again but this time with them dating. She was better than him, she didn't need him, there had to be a way I could convince her-
"Hey, is it true you guys don't have a mom anymore?"
Mine and AJ's head jolted up in surprise. Standing before us was the guy who could get us in trouble or not.
Mr. Grogan, our principal.

-----------------

OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY!!!!!

I have been busy lately and I wasn't sure people were enjoying this but I original ally started this 'series' for fun, and look! I should write this for fun! So if y'all don't like this I'm sorry but a chunk of my energy will be focused on this book. Alright, its early and I didn't sleep yesterday night or tonight and its 5:32am soooo technically I've been awake about 48 hours guys!
So yeah Ima sleep tell me what you think in the morning. See y'all then.