Chapter 2 Stealing

<<<Ashley's POV>>>

Okay, so, I'm walking down the road and I see a yard sale, right? And then I see this nirvana shirt that I just have to have. So I walk over to the rack to see how much it is, but no one is there. Nobody who's selling.

So I think to myself, 'Instead of buying it, I could just steal it. It's only for 1$ anyways.'

So I just steal it.

~~~

It's like a week later and I finally wear my beautiful Nirvana shirt. I slip on some black leggings, black converse, the Nirvana smiley shirt, and my choker. Then I walked out of the house, texting on my phone as I walked to school. AJ was already there, I was probably going to be late to school anyways. Not like it mattered, I didn't like school at all! It was a fucking retarded piece of shit that I was just sick and tired of.

I opened the school door and entered the school building. The office tried to get my attention, but I just walked on by. 'Should I or should I not go to third period?' I wondered.

Nah.

~~~

<<<AJ's POV>>>

When I went downstairs and into the cafeteria for lunch, I was surprised to see Ashley. I mean, I figured she would skip school or something.

"Hey," I greeted her, sitting down with a stolen chocolate milk carton. I needed my milk to function.

Ashley just nodded and watched in amusement as I glugged my milk down.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. You just... you just have your ways."

I rolled my eyes and threw my milk carton at her. She just laughed and threw it right back. I grinned. I loved Ashley, she was so easy to mess with; she never got mad. It was perfect.

"So," I started, "Are you staying for the rest of the day?"

"Yeah sure why not. The rest of my classes I can just fuck around."

"True. Mrs. Moulton doesn't care."

"Mm."

"I mean, she loves me! She would like adopt us and everything."

"That would be kinda fun, except I love living on our own."

"Saaaaame."

"No. Don't start that again."

"Omg same fam." I teased.

"Nooooo!" Ashley moaned, covering her ears, "Nooooo!"

I laughed and stood up, "C'mon, let's get to class you mother fucker."

"Alright you whore."

And we headed off to another day of class.

( Update Soon! )