Chapter 6 Tell Her

(AJ's POV)

I hate everyone and everything I hate the world the people the animals the chairs the barrels the--

 My thoughts were interrupted by Ashley yelling in my ear saying "GET THE FUCK UP BITCH TODAY WE'RE GONNA ROAST GROGAN SO GET YO ASS UP!!!"

"Nooooo..." I moaned, and hid under my covers. Hell naw! I didn't want to go to school ever fucking again.

"I swear to Jesus if you don't get outta that damn bed in 5 seconds I will fill up  a cup up with ice water and pour it on your head."

She would, too.

I slowly stood up, glaring daggers at Ashley the whole time, and got dressed while Ashley threw clothes at me.

"StOooOOoOooop!" I whined, putting on some short-shorts and a hoodie. It was fall again, and I felt a wave of nostalgia flood over me as I remembered the fall of 7th grade.

When I'd moved.

God, that fall was the shit. Ashley and I were best friends. We had the best times. We'd cried together, laughed together, talked together... you name it, we were doing it. Together.

I loved that year. It was probably the best year in my whole life. I'd do anything to go back to that year and do it all over again. I'd change my mind and never ever leave Freeport.

Then again, if I'd done that, I never would have met my friends Lily, or Morgan, or Grace, or Billy, or Leci, or Liz, or... or... anyone.

I was so thankful to have them all in my life. They were the ones who kept me going, including Ashley. And the fact I still was able to talk to them to this day was a whole other blessing in itself. 

I felt a happy tear trickle down my cheek as I brush my teeth and hair. Goddammit, here I went again. I cry all the damn time lately. Probably because of the news I'd received lately from my old social worker. 

I had to tell Ashley soon.

Throwing on some more mascara and concealer, I opened the bathroom door and walked to the bus with Ashley, who blabbered on and on about God knows what and Janellys on the other side. Today was the day she was going to pretend to be our mom.

My phone dinged momentarily, and I checked it. A message from my social worker, Emily.

Remember to get to the railroad tracks at noon. And bring the animal, too.

Yes, I thought decisively to myself, I have to tell her soon.

~~~

A bit of a cliffhanger to keep ya guys hooked!

morganscott123456789 LivingSadly2503 bloodywrists_ old_dan_tucker endergirl202 M000010010001error 

Love you all <3