Chapter 4

Alex's POV

  The following night Rocky and I pulled up to Andrew Dennis house. We had all the alcohol in the trunk. Andrew actually paid me to get the liquor because of how well made my fake ID is. I was really excited to get the text from him asking me to get the drinks and the price he was willing to pay me to do it. So not only am I going to get drunk tonight I'm getting paid. Andrew and a few of his friends came out and helped carry in the liquor. Rocky and I walked inside to be greeted by loud music and a mass amount of people.

"Drink are in the kitchen!" Andrew shouted over to music for everyone to hear.

  Everyone cheered and made their way to the kitchen. Rocky and I grabbed a bottle of Jack and went to find the rest of our group. Maggs was sitting on a table telling some freshmen about the joys of getting high. Jamie was sucking face with Andy and Richy was hitting on a short blonde girl with huge boobs. Rocky took a swig out of the bottle and passed it to me before she walked towards a guy that had his eyes on her. I took a drink and went to explore the party. People were carrying around plastic cups of any type of alcohol they could get their hands on. Couples were making out of the stairs and girls were getting wasted and trying to pick up any guy they could get their hands on. I laughed quietly to myself as I walked through the party. The last big party I went to was when I found out about Jack. I remember that night clearly. I remember him apologizing and asking me to listen, but I wouldn't have any of that. He fucked up too bad and I just couldn't handle it. I told him I would see him later and I left. The next morning I gave him everything and told him how disgusting he was and that I never wanted to see or speak to him again and then I spit in his face. I can still remember his face when it happened I remember him trying to come up with an excuse or tell me that I misheard the conversation. He kept begging and telling me how much he loved me. I remember that all I could do was laugh in his face when he said he loved me. I remember telling him that if he loved me he would have never done it. I left and I dropped all the friends we shared and started getting closer with Jamies friends. When the new school year started I was over him and I changed from the innocent childish boy that always smiled at everyone and was never mad. I changed into a cold hearted asshole that spit at people when they got in my way. I scared people and I liked that. I remember seeing Jack on the first day of school and from how he looked at me you could tell he hardly recognized me. Jamie helped me get a new look and Richy got me to start smoking to relieve stress. I haven't been that innocent boy since Jack and I broke up and I really have no plans of changing back. I was weak I let the one person I trusted more than anything destroy me. I sighed and shook my head to clear my thoughts. Now wasn't the place to dwell on the past. I have Maggs now and I couldn't be happier.
____

  I hung around with random people and talked for a few hours before I went to find Maggs. I found him drinking a beer and talking to a girl about which kind of cigarettes were the best. He grinned when he saw me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. He ended his conversation with the girl and walked me to an empty armchair. He sat down and pulled me in his lap. We stayed there snuggling and drinking from the bottle I've been carrying around all night. It didn't take long for us to get drunk and start making out.  I straddled his hips, our lips still connected. I enjoy making fun of those couples that get drunk and practically dry hump each other at parties. I never thought I would be in one of those types of couples. Eventually we stopped sucking face when Maggs had to leave. He's had this long term fear that if he stayed at a party from start to finish the police would show up for some reason. Jamie says it's just his paranoia and it's just best to let him go when he wants.

"Hey Lex if you want you can go upstairs in rest you look exhausted," Andrew called out to me.

  I nodded and pushed myself out of the chair and made my way up stairs. I decided going into Andrew's sisters room would be the best option because no couple is going to barge in to get it on in a little kids room. I walked into the room and shut the door. Andrew's sister was seven or eight and her room was decorated with disney princesses and everything girly. I've met his sister a few times and this room suited her perfectly. I flopped down on the bed and closed my eyes. Sleep slowly took over me and I was carried away into a dreamless sleep.
___

Jack's POV

  I arrived to the part at around ten with Rian and Zack. I was well aware that Mitchy Tompson was watching me from across the room. I parted ways with Rian and Zack and made my way over to her.

"Hey Mitchy," I said with a smirk.
"Hey Jack," she giggled.

  We started to flirt with each other for a while. I managed to get away for moment so I could get a drink before joining her upstairs. Josh was right about her wanting in my pants. Like I told him I had no problem with it at all. Sex is sex in my book. I don't plan to sleep with her again after tonight and she's not stupid enough to think that I would. I filled my cup with jack and coke and chugged it. I loved that warm feeling it gives me. I discarded my cup and made my way up the stairs. She didn't tell me which room to meet her in so I had to open each door. The first room was a bathroom the second room was about to be home to a threesome and the third was a child's room with a guy asleep holding a plush doll. I chuckled and went to the last room. Mitchy was already stripped down to her bra and panties, laying on her side. She had a devilish smirk when I opened the door. I smirked and started pulling off my clothes before joining her on the bed. We started out kissing soft a slow, but eventually it got heated and turned into a full blown make out. Soon we were both fully naked and touching each other. She was whispering and begging for me to take her already. I smirked and reached for my jeans off the floor, pulling out a condom from the back pocket.
___

  The rest of the night was kind of a blur. After Mitchy and I screwed around and made sure to be loud enough for her ex to hear I got dressed and went to join the party. I remember there was a contest on how many beers you can chug in five minutes. I managed to chug four and then I don't remember anything else. I woke up the next day curled up on a pink flower shaped rug with the worst hangover.

"What the fuck?" I grumbled to myself as I sat up.

  I took in my surroundings and realized with was in Andrew's little sisters room. I noticed the boy I saw in here last night still asleep on the bed. His arm was hanging off the side of the bed, showing off a tattoo of a skeleton dressed in a skeleton Halloween costume. I pushed myself up off the floor and walked over to the sleeping boy. He was face first into the pillow and his body was twisted in a weird way. I find it hard to believe he would actually be comfortable laying like that, but he seemed really at peace. I carefully moved his legs so they weren't twisted anymore, luckily he didn't wake up. It would be really weird to tell someone you were touching them in their sleep to make them comfortable. That doesn't sound creepy at all. I plopped down on the floor again and took out my phone. It was half past noon. I should probably get home. I sighed and looked over at the sleeping boy.

"Hey dude, wake up," I said, picking up a random stuffed animal and tossing it at him.
"Fuck off," he grumbled, rolling over onto his side.
"Thought you should know it's past noon," I said before getting up and making my way towards the door.
"Thank Jack," he mumbled as he sat up.

  I turned around, shocked he would know my name but to my surprise it was Alex. I don't understand how I didn't notice it was him. We may not talk, but you would think I would know his voice. Maybe it's the pounding headache I have that prevented me from noticing. I just nodded and pulled open the door.

"I have to talk to you later," He said before I walked out.
"Alright," I replied, leaving the room.

  I wonder what he wants to talk to me about. As far as I know we didn't have any contact last night. I saw him maybe twice the first time he was with Maggs and the second was when I didn't know it was him in the room. I let out a sigh and made my way down stairs. The house was trashed. Trash and empty bottles were scattered around the floor. Someone was pushing all the trash into a big pile with a broom and another person was sorting the bottles from the trash.

"Hey Jack where did you end up last night?" Andrew asked, looking up from what he was doing.
"I ended up passing out in your sister's room curled up on her flower rug," I chuckled.
"Nice, there's a bottle of aspirin on the counter if you have a hangover."
"Thanks man," I smiled and walked to the kitchen.

  I picked up the bottle and took two out and swallowed them dry. I pulled out my phone and checked the time again. A quarter to one I really need to get home. I said goodbye to Andrew as I walked out the door and made my way home.
~~~~~~~~~~~