How To Annoy Mey-Rin

1. Trip her whenever she's in front of Sebastian, though she probably does that a bunch around him anyways.

2. Make sure it looks as if you didn't touch her.

3. Then, act as if you're trying to help her up, but then make it look like she pulled you down, too.

4. If you speak another language, speak to her in that language.

5. Look upset when ((if)) she doesn't understand you.

6. Call her our by saying in front of everyone that she's in love with Sebastian.

7. Make sure Grell is there.

8. Tell her Grell is her new love rival and that you think Sebastian seems more passionate around him then he does around her.

9. Write Mey-Rin's name in washable marker on it.

10. Leave it on somewhere random and obvious in the manor.

11. Make sure there are photos of SebaRin on the sreen.

12. Copy her accent and go around randomly breaking stuff.

13. Leave random broken plates around the manor since Mey-Rin would most likely be blamed.

14. Tell her that the way she sys 'yes it does' after almost everything she says is annoying.

15. Run into her and purposely break her glasses.

16. Tell her that you like the bad ass version of her rather than her regular one, a Sebastian-seeking whore.

17. Tell her that she'll never get Sebastian because she isn't on his level.

18. Interrupt everything she says with 'yes it does'.

19. Tell her that she looks like a failed neko café cosplay.

20. Replace all the bullets in her guns with popcorn cornels.