Chapter four

Amberlique's POV

First day back at school. Great. I parked the car and entered the house.

"Mom ! Dad !"I called out. No one. Oh well I walked into the kitchen opening the fridge. I opened the door grabbed some cheese and ham. When I closed the door of the fridge I found I note .

Sorry sweetie . Something came up at the hospital and your dad is working late . Take care of yourself.

Love Mom.

Oh well . I was use to it by now so I don't care . It is like don't come first . I made a grilled cheese sandwich with ham and went to the living room to watch some movie. Through out the whole movie my mind was somewhere else so I  just sat there and reflect on my day . I have to find some way to get close to him. Wait,party Jenna said he will be there. Wait!I need to tell mom . I quickly got out my iPhone and called my mom. After about three rings she finally picked up her phone.

"Hey mom ."

"Yeah honey What's up ."she answered.

Okay Amber just ask her . I let out a sigh. "Can I go to a back to school party. Nadine and Jenna will be there . Please I promise to be good. "I asked quickly.

I did not hear anything on the other line for about two minutes.

"Well okay be back at twelve."

Before I could thank her she hang up. Well then.

I texted the girls telling to come over . In about 39 minutes or so they were here.

"So you are going ?"Nadine asked

"Yeah why ?"

As Nadine was about to answer Jenna groaned.

"Oh god please shut up .We need to get Amber ready for tonight!" Nadine just rolled her eyes and started walking up stairs . Jenna got her bag stuffed with clothes and went upstairs to my room . Nadine was on my bed on her iPhone. Probably talking to Jack her boyfriend . He is in Justin 's gang. That's right he is in a gang and also he is the leader . Nadine nows but doesn't care because she loves him a lot so just looks at it as a flaw.

"Okay time to make you gorgeous."Jenna said looking through her bag.

"Well I did not know I was ugly." I joked .Jenna simply sucked her teeth and Nadine shakes her head at her.

Jenna took out a black crop top with a black skirt . It looked nice but I would never wear that . Will I don't wanna look like hoe or desperate.

"Oh I know that look .You going to wear it . "Jenna sassed .

"Oh come on Amber . Do it for Justin. I bet he will notice you in that outfit for sure. "Nadine butt in .

"Well ...um...Fine . Do it for Justin. "

"Yay!!!"They squealed. Those two girls will be the death of me I thought shaking my head at the site .

"Okay now you need to do your make up . That's where i come in ." Nadine said in a confident voice . She is very good at putting make up . When any of us I have to go out she comes to do it . Nadine is just the best.

Jenna got to up and went to my bathroom to change into her clothes. About ten minutes later Nadine was done . She did a light smokey look because Nadine knows how I am about too much make up.

"Thanks Nadz you're the best."I complimented her. She blushed and thanked me .

"God it was about time you were done . I need to look too too!"Jenna groaned. I shake my head at her and got up so she could do her make up. Quickly run too the bathroom
To change. As I put on the my skirt, I could not help but think of what Justin would say if he say me .

Oh please . I like he would want a girl like u he probably has girls at his feet. What do you have to give him . Nothing that his does not have .

I was interrupted by my thoughts by Nadine .

"Hey girl need any help in there. "She asked in a very concerned voice . She so sweet lord help me.

"Um ...no I don't. Thanks though. Well hurry I need to change too .

I giggled then responded by saying "Sorry girl ." And walked out .

"Well ,well ,well wear is my little girl gone. "Jenna fake a sob which I laughed at . I walked to my dresser to do my hair which I simply curled the ends . When I was done I I notice the Nadine and Jenna were not in the room or in the bathroom . I shrugged it off and got my black heels and my clutch. I got downstairs to see Nadine and Jenna chilling in the couch . Nadine looked great in her red mini dress with black heels . Her blonde hair straightened with her red lip stick . Jenna had on a black ,short ,tight dress that was just above her butt. If she bended over she would be in trouble . Her red hair curled with some pink lip gloss.

At the site of me they got up and walked outside I locked up the house . Walked to my car ,opened it ,driving to Jason's house .

Party time !!!

Well ,well ,well we meet again . Hope you guys are enjoying the book more to come later . Remember vote,comment. Don't be silent readers . Show some support guys .