Chapter one

Amberlique's POV

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm .As I was just about to hit the snooze button I just remember that today is Monday which means I have school . I jumped out of bed and head to the bathroom . I love school to be honest I have my two best friends Nadine and Jenna to keep me company,I have no problems with my teachers and other students and I do get lonely being a being an only child so why would I don't want to go school and stay home alone. My parents are really busy people my mom is doctor and my dad's a ceo of my grandfather's company so I mostly home alone .

After about thirty minutes I got out of the shower and entered my room .I dried myself up I quickly run to the bathroom to get my dirty clothes and place them neatly in my hamper . When I was done with that I went to the corner of my room where I had a dresser which my makeup was . I sat down I start to apply some concealer,blush and lip gloss . I was just going to school so I did not over do it with the make up .

I entered mystic walk in closet in need of a good outfit . At first nothing really caught my eye until I went deeper into the closet I found a high waisted black skinny jeans which I paired with white crop top and some nude heels .

I grad my school bag and headed down stairs. As I walked down stairs the aroma of bacon filled my nostrils. Mom was obviously cooking.

"Hey mom ,what's up ?"I said as I hopped on the kitchen counter .

"Estoy bien ."

Oh I forgot to I mention that my mom and dad are Cuban . My dad's family are from Cuba but moved to LA when he was 13 for his dad
to take his grandfather's business company. When he 21 he took over his father's company . My dad had to go back to Cuba on a business trip not long later and meet my mom she was studying to be a doctor . They started dating and my dad would fly to Cuba or my mommy would fly to LA . After my mom finished school my dad married her and she moved to LA and got a job at private hospital . I was born not long after .

"Where's dad?" I asked whiles my eyes scanned the living room and the stairs .

"Oh he had to leave early for work . He has been a bit busy lately he so I told him came at three so he will be there when you arrive from school."

"Ok well I will take my breakfast to go . I'll eat in the car because I don't wanna be late so bye Mom."

I peck her cheek and grabbed my bag and exited the house .
It is going to be my first day back from school and I don't wanna be late. I hopped into my black Mercedes and took off . I listen to toothbrush by DNCE from by phone whiles munched on my bacon . After about five minutes  I pulled up into the parking lot of River Road High. I got my bag from the back seat locked my car and left. I entered the school being greeted by my two best friends.

"Hey girl love the outfit ." said Jenna . I thank her and complimented her on her red curly hair . Jenna and Nadine were so attractive. Jenna had red curly hair with the brightest green eyes I have ever seen but she still tells mine are brighter which I obviously object to her ,body is so curvy with good size breast and butt I'll give her that. Nadine was a blonde with blue eyes and a very curvy body has a earmy personality. I was the average brunette green eyes slightly plump lips curvy body great size breast and butt. Which I have come to the fact to accept .

"Amber girl have you seen the Justin he seems to be getting hotter every year.

Justin Drew Bieber school bad boy also known as the owner of my heart . That's right I good girl Amber is in love with the bad boy . I have always had a crush on Justin for middle school but only this summer I accepted that I love him . The only ones who knew were Jenna and Nadine.

" Yeah he is ok I guess ."I said looking around for something else to talk about.

"Hmm ok Amber ." was all Nadine said .

"Look Amber it's your last year of high school .I know it will break your heart when you realize a few years down the line what if I Justin liked me to."Jenna spoke up looking at me not breaking the eye contact making it clear she was serious . I let out a long sign before I responded saying that I knew .

Jenna was about to speak before she could say something I bell rang I got my timetable from my locker and said a quick good bye and left for my first class biology.

As I walked to class I mind was on what Jenna said . I should a least try to make him love me.

Hey guys hope you liked the first chapter if so comment vote please guys please do cuz I know u love me I know you care lol I just quoted the lines of Justin Bieber Baby . So remember vote comment tell others about the book .

LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!!