Chapter three

Amberlique's POV

Yes one more class ! I thought to myself . What a day, the down fall of school for me is the head aches . I can't wait to have a cool shower at home . Just the thought made moan out loud as if on que Justin passed by . He turned and watched me with a confused expression on his faced and continued walking to study hall . How am I going to date Justin if he thinks am a hoe. Oh wait I have study hall too !!

I raced down the hall to class. I entered the library,my eyes scanning the entire class for Justin . Then at the back of the library I saw him and he was looking good . That white V-neck just hugged his just chest. Showing off his defined abs . Wow that's hot . I calmed down and sat down next to him . He was just rocking his chair back and forth. So I decided to make conversation.

"Hi Justin . How's Pattie?" I ask him . My mom and his mom were friends from school . I have met her and she is a very nice person. She always invites us to dinner . My mom goes but I always say I am sick because I did not want my feelings to show at dinner but now I don't care I would do any thing to be near him. It's like I craved him not sexual but I don't even know how to explain it .

"She's good."he responded . Brief much.

"Okay " was all I said and started my to do my homework. About ten minutes into my work my phone vibrated in my pocket of my jeans . It was a message from Jenna

Jenna
Hey :)

Me
Yes

Jenna
Did you hear about the party at Jason's house .

Me
No Y

Jenna
You and Nadine coming.

Me
I can't :( my Mom

Jenna
Come on lie to her

Me
U no I don't lie to her .

Jenna
Live a little u no wat u have been a good girl she knows that too. Just be honest . She will trust if you make her feel guilty about not trusting you ok. Do it . Justin will be there

Me
Well ok . I call you later .

Jenna
Ok :)

Well then .