Chapter 8

Amberlique's POV

It's been a week since I met Shawn and let's just say it's been amazing. We have become so close within that short period of time. You know texting till late at night,stealing glances. It's been a very good week besides that Justin keeps giving me angry looks when he sees me together with Shawn. Which is ridiculous because I love him and Shawn is the only guy giving me his undivided attention and how's a girl going to say no to a hot guy showing interest in her.

And to be honest I am really starting to like Shawn. He has a great personality. Shawn's so nice,clean,honest,loving,caring and handsome and oh yes knows how to treat a girl right. Whiles Justin I have to beg for his attention. Dress in tight clothing, where make up. Like honestly with Shawn am free. I have stop with trying to impress him.

Right now am sitting in study hall with Shawn going over our physics formulas. Justin sitting with Jack, Tyler and Ryder all members of his gang discussing something that must be very important by the look one all of their faces. Oh wait! it seems not that important since Megan, captain of the cheerleader squad comes over and plants her boney butt on Justin's lap. He doesn't seem bother by it one bit. To be honest I hate Megan she is a spoiled brat and a very disgusting girl. Someone tell me what does she have that Justin is so interested in.

Apparently a big butt,great boobs and a nice curvy body not anything you can bit.

I shook my head and I felt Shawn place his hand on mine.

"Um Amber I was just um...wondering if you would like to watch movie at my house on Friday. My parents will be out of town and I could really use the company?" He asked
scratching the back of his neck blushing with a cute goofy smile on his face. Awe how can I say no to that.

"Oh so you mean a date?" I teased him.

His eye went wide." Well only if you want it to be I don't want you to feel like you have to say yes or that am moving too fast -"I cut him off by kissing his cheek and answering yes to his question.

The bell ran signaling that it was time to go home. Shawn and I  packed up and walked out the of the class. As we walked down the hall I saw Jenna and Nadine.

"Hey you guys. Wanna hang out at my place today because we didn't over the weekend?" I said.

"Sure I miss my best friend. You Shawn have been hogging her the whole week since you came." Jenna send him a playful glare.

Shawn just smiled and said his good byes to everyone and left.

***************************

It has been about an hour since the girls left and I was already done with my homework. I sat on the bed studying my Biology notes when I heard a knock on my window. Sighing and  walking over to the window to see Shawn. A smile crept onto my face automatically.

I let him in and he goes to sit on the bed. "Hey what's up are you okay?"I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Yes am good just tired and my parents are not home...so  I was bored...um I don't know why I stop by I just missed you. " Shawn scratches the back of his neck.  I smile and lay down to cuddle with him. My head placed on his chest, I could hear his heart beating before I knew it I was my eyes became heavy and I feel into a deep sleep.