Am back

Hello guys it has been a while sorry tho. I was so stressed out with school and ting but I am back ... With a short update okay let's start!!

AMBERLIQUE POV

It has been a whole week since I spoke to Justin . He really hurt me there and I think that I should just give up on us . He called me a bitch like who does that . It is Friday night and I am going through my closet looking for an outfit to wear . Lord  guess where am going to Pattie's house for dinner . My mother said that I had to go because it will make Pattie feel that I don't like her at all and that is not the case I love Pattie she is the best . So I'm going for Pattie not for you know who. I sighed then sat down in my closet then I found something  in the back a dress it was a yellow sun dress with white and yellow flowers. I paired with yellow Cardigan and white flats. I got changed and put my hair in a high pony tail. I decided to just put some lip gloss eye liner nothing much. I took my phone off the charger and went downstairs. It was seven good time my mom was just coming up the stairs  then she stopped me.

"Hey I was just coming up there to call you down but since you are ready lets go."she said with a small smile on her face. I just nodded and walked down with her .I went outside and waited for her to lock the door .

"So you excited we are going by Pattie tonight." My mom said with a smirk on her face whiles walking next door.

"Just so well yeah I guess ."

"You and I both know that you like Justin. "My eyes go wide .

"What !" I shouted

Before she could answer I race to the door of the house and knock on it .

"Hey Amber! Well I never thought I would see the day. You would accept my my offer on coming over for dinner! "Pattie exclaimed with a wide smile . I laughed and went inside .

Pattie said to make myself comfortable so i sat down in the living room . Listen to my mom and Pattie talk while they made dinner . They are so close it is not even funny.

"Oh hi Justin you look great have you grow an inch or two."

Lord help me . I don't turn around but sit there like I don't hear a thing . I decided to pull out my phone and check my messages .

"Do you know where Amber is ?"I hear him ask.

"Oh she is in the living room."I could almost see the smirk on my mother's face .

"Hey can I talk to you for a minute. " Justin asks me with a light smile on his face I just roll my eyes at he and just sit back in the chair.

I hear him mutter something then sigh. Then I feel his arms around me . One under my bottom and the other supporting my back . I let out a scream and I hear my mom and Pattie laughing.

"Put me do now!" I screamed but he continued walking up the stairs then entered his room . Justin dropped me down on his bed and locked the door.

"We need to talk Amber." He said in an demanding voice . Well I have to talk to him sooner or later.  I thought

"Fine ."

"Look Amber I am so sorry for what I said the other day and at the party. I was just that I freaked out. I did not mean to but I could not stop myself . " Justin spoke up.

"Then why did you?" I asked him . I was curious he said that he did not what to so I wanna know why he did.

Justin waited for moment then answered .

"Amber you are beautiful,  smart,sexy , innocent I mean you are so different for the other girls .They throw themselves at me but you don't . You don't look or act like a slut . You want a boyfriend  but I want someone to fuck and drop . When I kissed you I panicked I did not want to lead you along ."I listen to Justin's little rant and just smile he does like me .

"Justin I love you and I  will do whatever it takes to show you that even if you don't want me too . " I tell him as I walk up to him and looking up into his gorgeous brown eyes.

" Amber I am not good for you. Am like...fire."

"And what if I wanna get burnt." I say coming closer leaning in for a kiss and if this can get any worse Justin he leaning in too.

Our lips meet and I feel sparks. We kiss passionately after about a few seconds Justin licks my lips asking for me to open my mouth which I do. His tongue invades my mouth. My hands move up to his hair and I massage his scalp. He grabs my thighs lifting me up , I wrap my legs around his torso . Justin starts walking to his bed then gently puts me down . He breaks the kiss by taking off his shirt. Lord his abs are heavenly with those tattoos.

WARNING CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT READ AT YOUR ON RISK.

I get this strange wet sensation between my legs. I flip us so that Justin his at the bottom and I am on the top. I Pull off my dress show off my black panty and bra. In that moment I feel some thing on my stomach I look down and see that Justin has something hard and long sticking out in his pants he then groans and I am a blushing mess.

"Hey you guys dinner is ready. " My mother says for behind the door .

I hear Justin mutter oh crap and gently pushes me off the bed and runs to the bathroom. What hell I almost had sex Justin Bieber!