CHAPTER SIX

Amberlique's POV

At dinner it was very awkward. I sat next to Justin and we ate in silence. Until Justin placed his warm hand one my thigh under the table. He was just drawing circles on my thighs. It was quite comforting like I was so nervous at the table and I guess he noticed that. During dinner we made small talk like basic questions about how am I doing in school and complementing each other.

" Hey Amber let's get out of here."Justin whispered into my ear I nodded then we both excused over self from the table. I followed him to the back yard where he pulled his shirt off. I looked at him with an confused expression.

"Come on let's go for a swim. You know blow off sum steam."Justin said you could hear the desperation in his voice.

" Um I don't have a swim suit on. Sorry. "

"It doesn't matter I don't either. "

"Well um okay I guess. " I said unsure about my reply.

I slowly took off my cardigan, dress and shoes placing then neatly on the chairs. I was left in nothing but my black panty and matching bra. My eyes were all over the placed but just not on Justin. When I finally looked up I was greeted by his beautiful brown eyes. He looked me up and down and licked his lips and smirked. I blushed then heard a splash I turned to see Justin in the water swimming around. I reluctantly got in shortly after wow that's cold. Wow after I few minutes I had use to it and was swimming around with Justin. We played games but I soon got tired so I chilled in the corner of the pool trying to catch my breath. I closed my eyes calming myself down. Oh yes! I said quietly. Then out of nowhere Justin appeared in front of me.

"Hey did I say how good you looked in that panty and bra." He whispered in my ear kissing down my neck.

I was just lost for words not know what to do or say. I hate how vulnerable I am under his touch. The thing that kills me is that he knows it too...

"Amber why you got to be so sexy. Why can't you just let me take you right here right now. I want to hear you moan my name. I want see you riding my dick whiles you cumin for me. I want to feel your pretty little mouth on my dick sucking me dry. "

I gulped that was unexpected." Am sorry Justin I don't have sex with random boys who can't commit to me. " I say getting out of the pool.

" But am willing to wait for you Justin. " I pick up my clothes and go upstairs to the guest room to change and get ready to leave.

I take my panties and bra off placing it in a plastic bag. I dry off and change into my dress. Wow having no panties is so comfortable but I will only be here for a little while longer. I look in the mirror pick up my bag and and head downstairs. Justin,Pattie and my mom all taking about gods knows what. I notice Justin is in basket ball shorts and a vest. Looks amazing as always. My sweet baby.

Their conversation is soon cut short when they notice me. " Hey sweetie ready to go?" My mom says. I simply nod and say my good byes. The walk home was short my mom opened the door and I rushed upstairs to the bathroom. I took a short shower. My mind continuously replayed Justin and I kissing. Wow. I looked at my life now from what it was before I started talking to Justin and it was boring. He makes me feel alive when am with him I get some kind of high. He makes me happy and sad at the same time he stresses me out so much but I love it. Wow I didn't know love was so complicated.

I got out of the shower drying off myself. I walked outside the bathroom to my room and looked out the window. There he was, Justin going to close the window when he noticed me. I smiled and waved he did the same then closed the window. I changed into a vest and shorts and went to sleep.

Hey readers. More to come in the future!!! Am not even going to say vote or comment anymore nor do I care if u do am writing this for me now...So I will update on my own time and when I feel like it...
But I was thinking of adding my new love Shawn Mendes in the book you guys like?
I think that Amber should have a "little guy friend" if you guys know what I mean.