Chapter Seven

I walk into the locker room and everyone stares at me. Some look at me with pity, others look at me with disgust.

"Bayley?"

I turn around and see Carmella.

"What?" I ask.

"I saw what he did out in the hall." She looks at me sadly.

"Don't look at me like that."

"Why are you still with him?"

I feel myself reaching my breaking point and all of my emotions just pour out of my mouth, "I have no clue, he hurt me so much and uses me for his own pleasure then when he's done he goes out with other women. He calls me beautiful and tells me how much he loves me, he tells me how bad he wants to hold me, then he goes back out with other women. He plays with my mind. I know I hate him, but when he kisses me, my stomach erupts with this feeling I don't want to go away. He makes me feel so complete. Then he ignores me again and do you know how much that kills me inside? When he looks at me, I fall right back into his trap..."

I feel tears falls down my face quickly, out of the corner of my eye I see Finn staring at me.

I shake my head and walk away leaving everyone there speechless. He opens the door and I grab my bag and leave.

"What took so long?"

"I was talking to Carmella." I say looking down, so he can't see my tears.

He groans, "I'm your only friend. Don't talk to anyone else, okay? Unless you want me to leave you again."

I bite my lip as the tears fall faster.

How can he make me feel so happy and so sad at the same time?