Meeting Lord Death

I awoke the next morning to a knock on my dark oak door. I grone well i sat up to answer the door. I throw off my sheets and waddled the few hunderd feet to the door.

"Yes," I asked trying to sound pleasant.

"Good morning your majesty, sorry to wake you, but we have a visitor that would like to speak to you." The young man said.

"And who is it?" I asked curiously.

"Headmaster Donavan, or Lord Death, mam." He replied.

"Ok thank you tell him I will be there in about 30 minutes."

"Yes your majesty," the man said, bowing. He turned to leave.

"Can you also ask for a servant to come and get me some warm water for the bath." I yelled after him.

"Of course Majesty." I shut the door and walked to my closet. I picked out a some undergarments, a white tunic, black paints, and knee high, brown leather boots. I walked to the bathing chamber to find the servant poring hot water into the bath.

"Thank you." I said to her. She bowed and gathered her buckets and walked out the door. I stripped off my small nightgown and I slipped into the bath. Warm water kissed my cold skin. I sighed and breathed in the sent of the salty bath water. I dipped my head under and came back up with my long black and purple hair gleaming with water. I grabbed the hair tonic of the ledge of the bath and started to scrub it into my scalp. I went under the water again and rinsed my hair out. Then I grabbed my lavender body wash and put it onto a wash rag. I attacked my body with it.

I rinsed off and rose from the tub in one powerful motion. The water jostled around me. I stepped out and used my fire magic to dry my hair. I grabbed a towel and began drying my body off. I then put the towel on the rack and started to dress myself. I put my hair in a braid and I grabbed my crown off of it's stand. I placed it firmly on my head and walked out the door of my bathing chamber and out into the hall. I stalked down the long, beautiful hallways to the throne room.

I walked through the massive oak doors and through the empty throne room. The room was huge, the tapestries that hung from the roof showed pictures of the rulers before me. Each had there special power sown all around them. The glass windows showed the story's of the great wars we fought. I sat down at my throne which had red, black, and purple crystals put into the chair itself. I was told that the grand council built this throne for there fist Queen. The queen had all the power so there was not really a king, but instead he became the the general of the military.

I waited for about 3 minutes befor Lord Death came in. He was handsome, and really strong. And the way he moved his body told me that he spent years of training, and his black and golden eyes said enough about his family to know he was deadly. He bowed in front of me and took a seat in the middle of the room.

"Good morning your majesty, thank you for having me." He said, his voice deep and strong.

"The pleasure is all mine, now let's get down to business." I said.

"Yes, my school is an advanced school that teaches magic, weapons, and hand to hand combat. These skills are important to master is you want to pass your tests. The tests them selves are knock out rounds or survival test, where you will compete against other teams. Now we have a record system that shows if you are good enough to reach a higher rank or if you will be dropped from the program."

"Am I going to have to travel from here to the school or do we have our own place there?"

"We have apartments that you will stay in."

"Ok what are my classes?"

"Here, is your schedule and an informative packet of our school, everything you need to know is there."

"Alright thank you, when dose school start."

"In three weeks we like to start before the first leaf falls."

"Ok that is all thank you for coming."

"Your welcome your majesty." He gathered his things and bowed to me as he walked out the doors. I gathered the papers and walked back to my rooms to read through them.