The fight of a life time

It was time. Time for me to take a stand, time for me to settle a score with Jack. I was ready. I awoke the next morning, a little more earlier than I'm used to. I got dressed in regular clothes and did not dare to eat breakfast.

Jack was the best in the whole school. To beat him would make me the top dog. It was going to be tough. I got to the school and turned to the indoor arena. Blackstar gave Jack an invitation for our little fight. He told him when, where, and who Jack would be fighting. But it was my job to tell him my true name.

Deep down I was scared. To the very bone I was scared. But I willed my face to yelled non of the fear. I reached the school and turned to the left. I continued past the stair case that lead to the second, third, forth and so on. This school is huge. I walked all the way down the long hall way until I reached the doors to the arena. Blackstar was here waiting. He would be supporting me through all of it. And if need be he would protect me from Jack. And take me to the hospital.

Let's hope it dose not come to that.

"Good morning. You ready?" Star asked me.

"Ya. Is he here yet?" I asked nervously.

"Ya he is behind the other door...... Relax if you get nervous your muscles will get stiffened. Not that you have any, haha." I playfully punched him. Being next to him some how made me feel better. I hopped around to loosen up.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Ya lets do this." Star opened the door and I jogged through. A mumble whispered along my ear. I looked around. There were people in stands. Alot of people! I nearly froze. Nearly but then I felt Stars hand on my back. He urged me foward. I walked to the other side of the arena. I took off my coat and started to stretch. I heard a cheer from the crowd. I turned to see Jack walk in with his hands above his head. Waving to the crowd. Smirking.

"Do me a favor and whip that smirk off his fucking face." Star said. I smirked.

"Don't worry I will."

"Now remember what we trained for. The basics can help you and be your greatest ally. And use your magic only when you know it can make a sure kill. If not don't it could drain your energy." I was hoping around when he drilled the words into my head. Like a general on a killing field.

"You ready?" He said. I nodded.

"Let's do this." I said, then I punched my fist into my palm. I walked to the arena.

"Well well, what do we have here. I would expect Blackstar to challenge me. Not a new be. Ha! This will be a slaughter." Jack taunted.

"Shut up bitch!" I shouted over the arena. I got into my fighting stance. He stood and we circled each other. He lunged faster than anything I've ever seen. I managed to dodge. I did not even realized he pulled out a dagger. I went for my wepons.

I lunged for him. Swiping with my daggers. He hissed and I managed to hit something. My noses felled with blood. I wiped around but not fast enough. I felt my nose tingle and I staggered back. Blood touched my lips.

I kept my cool. Earlier I was lectured by Blackstar to not let my head grow cloudy. And my judgment stay completely cool. I kicked and punched. But when he punched or kicked me it sent me staggering back. He throw a punch to my gut. I fell. He kicked me and I rolled to the edge of the ring.

I tried to sit up. And failed, I looked at Jack then back at the ground.

"Get up," I heard," Get up." I heard it again. I looked behind me. Star! I stared at him. His night sky eyes stared into mine. I nodded suddenly getting a second flame. I stood, flames in my eyes. I lashed out. With my daggers and fire. I hit and he flew back. I kept hitting him over and over again. He fell to the ground. He looked up at me.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said.

"You should be. And by the way my name is Salora. Princess Salora and you will pay for what you have done." I hissed at him. Darkness started to cloud my mind. No!!

A/N:  Cliffhanger! Don Don don! Hehe.

So now the story is going to get dark. But yet fun. The next chapter will be in Blackstar perspective. Keep reading! And post any comments you have please. Such as spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Thx XD XD XP XP