Vile Thing Part 1

Ghoul!Seidou x Fem!Reader Lemon

*WARNING*
This one-shot is extremely morbid and may trigger some readers. PLEASE do NOT read this if you are sensitive to topics such as suicide, death in general, violence, S&M/sexual degradation, and dub!con (It is hardly even dub!con but I am putting it just in case.)

Remember this is Owl Takizawa.. So of course it is not going to be fluffy.. At all. Sorry if this is out of character. I tried the best I could, given the situation. I am such thirsty #Takizawatrash that I needed to write this. Please do not kink-shame me.

Note: This is the first time I have ever written something this bad.. So bear with me.

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

Eto made you join Aogiri Tree. You didn't want to get involved. No. You wanted to stay far away from the inevitable; humans vs. ghouls. But you knew in your heart it wasn't that simple. Not at all. Trying to avoid that is like trying to avoid breathing air; you cannot do it.

~3 years ago~

One night you were at the edge of the city, on a deserted road leading up to a mountain. You were feasting on the body of a young man who just crashed his car upon seeing you in the middle of his path.

"Ahaha how delightful! You will certainly make a great addition to my organization!" You heard a female voice snickering behind you.

"Who's there?!" You turned your head to look in the voice's direction. It was pretty dark, the city lights were too far away to help any. "I'm Eto!" The voice spoke again, this time you felt a poke to your right shoulder.

"Ahhhh!" You screamed, clumsily scooting away from where you were. "S-show yourself!" You demanded. There was nothing but silence.

Your heart started hammering away at your sternum. You knew it was foolish to be afraid since you were a strong ghoul but something about this being's presence set you on edge.

"Hello!" A face covered in white appeared inches from yours. You flinched. "What the hell are you?"

"I'm a ghoul just like you silly! I'm the leader of Aogiri Tree. We could really use some more helping hands in our cause."

"Cause?" You furrowed an eyebrow.

"We need to restore balance between humans and ghouls." She tilted her head to the side and smiled brightly.

"Look lady. I want no part in that. I-"

"Listen miss. You won't regret joining us; the outcome in the end will be most rewarding."

"Um.. uh ur.. are you sure?" You stammered, glancing back down at the limp body you had been devouring, then back up to the peculiar woman. She was wrapped up in what looked like toilet paper in all honesty with a fuchsia dress on. A hood.. and wait a minute were those ears?... It was the weirdest outfit you had ever seen. That's for sure.

"I'm positive miss! Now come with me, you have a lot of work ahead of you.." She quickly grabbed a hold on one of your arms and pulled you up. "W-wait! My meal!" You exclaimed, trying to break away from her grasp.

"Don't worry. You'll have plenty to eat where we're going.." She reassured you. At that point you couldn't give less of a shit. Whatever this lady wanted must be something worthwhile.. Right?

Besides, it wasn't like you had a family or a significant other to go home to anyways...

"What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"Nice to meet you, Y/N!"

~Present day~

You're just standing there, looking down on the ledge of a tall building and sigh. After all this time, you still don't get it. This fighting. It's pointless. But this is your life now. No way to run from it. Unless..

Lost in your thoughts, you almost don't notice it when a jarring voice calls out to you from behind.

"Yo, Y/N. Do you have a death wish?"

You slowly pick your head up and glance over your left shoulder. "What do you want Seidou?"

"It's time to head back now." He says, not at all fazed by how close to falling off the ten story building you are.

"You know.. you're right. I probably do have a death wish. It's just.. I'm so worthless.. but still I don't think I have the guts to jump myself. Would you do the honors and push me off Takizawa?" You wink at him.

Seidou just smirks at this before taking a few steps closer. You face forward again and close your eyes, waiting to meet your end.

Suddenly, you feel Takizawa's strong pair of hands on your hips as they pull you backwards against his body.

"You know you're turning me on with that pitiful kind of talk, Y/N. I'll gladly take your life.. but before that I want to have some fun with you." Seidou breathes huskily into your ear, moving his nose up and down your neck, sniffing it.

"Hm.. you know for a ghoul you smell kind of sweet." Your face flushes slightly at this comment as you succumb to him.

Truth be told, ever since you met Takizawa there was something alluring about him you couldn't quite put your finger on.. Maybe it's that insane, merciless look in his eyes when he kills someone.. Or maybe it's because you can sense a deep, internal conflict within him..

A struggle he so desperately tries to mask with his inhumane actions. He definitely picked up on your interest in him fast and wanted to indulge himself even for a little bit.

He licks up and down your neck a few times, gaining a few soft moans from you before forcefully turning you by the hips to face him.

"You're so pathetic Y/N. That miserable look on your face really does it for me.." He smirks before grabbing your face to crush his lips onto yours. Teeth doing nothing but clashing against each other.