Stress Relief Part 2

*Lemon in this part!*

🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬

The faint taste of cigarettes coats your tongue, but you're too heated to even care. A minute passes and Ui stops.

"L/N-" Koori breathes onto your lips. "Are you sure you want to do this? With me? I'm not going to hold back. I've held back for far too long now."

"Yes squad leader. Just shut up and fuck me please." That sentence did it. Not even a second passes when Ui picks you up by the thighs and sets you down onto the table, legs spread so he can settle between them. Best time to wear a skirt, you thought.

He wraps his fingers around your neck, holding you firmly as he delves his tongue deeper into your mouth. You moan, moving your hands down his chest, all the way down to his crotch.

He groans, relishing your touch. As he devours your tongue, you rub him harder hoping to elicit more lewd noises from the usually stoic investigator.

He grunts, removing his fingers from your neck as he trails them down your chest, swirling around each nipple before giving them a gentle tug. You groan in his mouth in return, fiddling with the zipper of his trousers.

As you slowly unzip him, Koori works on the buttons of your top, one by one in slight hesitation, getting overwhelmed by your warmth and passion.

You hum pleasantly into his mouth, sliding your hand into his tight, boxer briefs. You trail one finger up his aching member, feeling him gasp against your lips. He pulls back from your swollen, rosy lips, pupils blown wide with pure desire and need.

"K-keep going." He pants against your ear, working the last button on your blouse before easing the sleeves down your arms. You shiver at the sudden cool air hitting your exposed skin, "Y-yes squad leader Koori.."

"Call me Ui, Y/N."

Your eyes widen at this, but nonetheless you go with it. "Ye-yes Ui.." You gulp, earning a low, lust-filled chuckle from your squad leader. He smiles at you before returning his gaze to your gray bra, pulling you closer to unclip it. Closer to him, you feel his hard dick nudge your clit and you bite your bottom lip, loving the sensation.

He seems to feel it too as he brushes his lips past your ear, "Mmm.." Fingers still in his boxers, you trace them up and down his growing manhood, feeling him thrust into your touch. "Fuck, Y/N!" He grunts, finally ripping off your annoying bra. He flings it to the floor, eyes scanning your now bare tits.

"You're delicious.." Ui sighs in admiration, flicking your nipples before twisting them. You squeeze your eyes shut, moaning loudly. You remove your fingers so you can tug his boxers and trousers down. Smirking at you, he helps you ease them down to his knees, his pulsing member now exposed to you.

"Fuck..." You groan at just the sight of him. "You like what you see, Y/N?"

"Of course Ui.." You smile innocently up at him, that was enough to spur him on further. "You're so damn cute." He coos at you, bending down to have a taste of your nipples. You tilt your head back in sheer ecstasy, fingers tangled in his raven hair.

He sucks one into his mouth, twirling his tongue all around before doing the same action to the other nipple. You can feel his member twitch against your thigh with each moan you let out. A few seconds pass and you cannot wait anymore. You need him inside of you.

"U-Ui.. Pl-please.." You breathe heavily. "Hm?" His reply vibrates against your skin. "S-shit! Ple-please just fuck me already Ui!" You groan in frustration, feeling him smirk against your flesh. "That's all I needed to hear Y/N."

He quickly slides your skirt, tights and soaked panties down all in one swift motion, letting it all rest at your ankles. You frantically kick it all off, placing your hands onto his shoulders and wrap your legs around his waist as he hoists you up onto him.

With a slight brush of his tip against your entrance, you lean into his ear, cursing softly. He places you back onto the table, positioning himself better before guiding his tip directly to your entrance. 
"Ready?"

"Of co- fuck!!" You shout, biting your lip as you feel him thrust hard into you to the hilt. "S-shit Ui.." This only signals him to go faster.

"Sh-it! Fu-fuck!" You scream, nails digging into his still-clothed shoulders, his breath extremely heavy against your ear. You both desperately needed this.

The delicious pressure of him hitting your cervix is almost too much to bear, you feel yourself nearing climax already. "F-fuck Ui.. I'm already super close.."

"S-shit.. As am I.. Y/N. You feel absolutely incredible." He grunted, sincerely. You move one hand down to your clit, working two fingers against it in time with his harsh thrusts. Right on the cusp of pure bliss, you cry out his name as he does yours.

"Fuck!!"

All you see is glossy, white waves beneath your eyelids. This is where you wanted to be all along. To feel Ui's warmth coat your insides. To feel his passion he's had bottled up for so long. After a long pause filled with desperate gasps for air, Ui rests his sweaty forehead against yours, "Thank you Y/N."

"Thank you Ui.." You whisper, looking up into his dark eyes. "I needed that." You both say in unison, giggling at the realization. He places one more soft kiss against your still buzzing lips before helping you off the table. He pulls up his boxers and trousers, tidying himself up before looking back at you.

"I hope they clean that table on a regular basis.." You joke. "Let's hope." Ui chuckles, helping you pick up your discarded clothing.

You and Koori were so caught up in your own pleasure you both failed to notice a certain hidden camera in the corner of the shop where you both were enjoying yourselves.. A specific Clown King watching from the main CCG building...

As far as you and Ui were concerned, nothing else mattered. Not in the slightest. All you both wanted was some stress relief. Clowns be damned. Clowns always be damned.