Mindless behavior Love

I was at home when my boo called me.

Boo:"Hey sexy what you doing."

Me:" Oh just waiting to see when you want some of this."

Boo:" How about tonight."

Me"Roc I was just playing but you can come over like now."

Roc: Okay babe I will be over." As I was waiting for Roc I was thinking about how was I going to kiss him. Yeah I now that sounds wierd and all but Roc had this way of kissing me and it gets me really horny. That's when I hear a knock at the door. I knew right away it was Roc.

Me: "Who is it."

Roc: Nicole quit fucking playing with me. Like damn he didn't have to get that mad. I opened the door and I was just about to say something when he started kissing me. I pushed him away.

Me: I said not tonight nigga wtf!

Roc: We'll what ever I bet you we fuck tonight. I was about to go ham on him but I knew he was just playing. So we went up into my room and we wrestled and everything then his phone rang.

Roc: hello

????: hey baby you miss me

Roc: who tf is this. he got off of me and say on the bed.

????: wtf do you mean who is it it's your baby destiny.

Roc: look I then told you so many times that I have a girlfriend and I am not intrested into you anymore so don't call my phone anymore you stupid bitch!

Destiny:okay we'll I'll see you and your bitch when I see you. She hung up I went over and kissed roc.

Me: baby who was that.

Roc: destiny. I was really getting tired of that bitch calling my man I don't even know what he seen in her. As I was thinking roc started rubbing my thigh I just let him. after that he started kissing all over my neck I moaned he started to go down and started to take off my shirt and I let him. ................

To be continued.

Sorry my phone is about to die when it finish charging I will start the next part