Visiting Ray and Chloe

We'll while Denise and Roc were acting like bitches and all me and Princeton decided to go to Chloe house.

Prince: Nicole are you ready to go.

Me: Ready when you are but the question is do these bitches want to go.

Denise: Oh shut the fuck up I wasn't bitching I was just getting tired of you and Princeton being so clingy and yes I would love to see Chloe to.

Me: Okay great what about you Roc.?

Roc:............

Me: What the hell is the matter with you. Still no answer I began to get pissed.

Me: Okay fuck it we will go without you.

Roc: Okay what ever.

Me: We'll fuck you guess I an sleeping alone in my own fucking bed you bastard. I stormed out of the door and slammed it I was pissed why the hell was Roc acting like a bitch.

Prince: What ever he is in there bitching about I am sure he will get over it by the time you get back.

Me: Okay and you know what prince.

Prince: What?

Me: I love you. I have him a pek on the cheek and walked to the car.

Prince pov

We'll me, Denise and Nicole were on our way to Chloe's house when Nicole got a phone call.

Nicole: What the fuck do you want jerk.

Nicole: We'll fuck you to and I am tired of your bullshit what the hell is wrong with you.

Nicole: Just shut the fuck up bye. She hung up the phone and I wanted to ask her something personal but I had to wait until Denise was out the car. When we got there I told Nicole to wait a minute

Nicole: What is it prince.

Me: So what did roc say.

Nicole: ...... He said why am I being a bitch and he didn't do anything wrong so I said fuck him and I am tired of his bullshit and then I hung up.

Me: Oh he needs to cut his bullshit out though. She just shook her head and walked to the house.

Chloe: Where have you two been. 😒

Me: We were talking, why?

Denise: Yeah they were just talking 😠. I don't know what the fuck was wrong with her but I just shook it off.

Roc's pov

Man I messed the fuck up Nicole is pissed at me but I was just mad because the had interrupted us. Hopefully I can get my act together when she gets here but she told me to get the fuck out her house until I get some sense. What the hell is wrong with me. I may have messed up but damn a nigga can't be mad once. But then Nicole is right I shouldn't be taking my anger out on her she didn't tell them to come over.

Nicole's pov

I was still pissed at Roc because he had no reason to call me a bitch we'll I am trying to get him off my mind and then guess who calls me.

Me: What do you want bastard

Roc: Babe I am sorry how I treated you an I was acting like a total asshole and I love you to much to hurt you like this it is not your fault that they interrupted us and I just wanted to say I am sorry and I want to see your beautiful smile again.

Me: So this was all because they interrupted our sex. Everyone just looked at me and I had to go somewhere alone. I went to the bathroom and was still talking to Roc.

Roc: Yes

Me: What the hell it's not like I wasn't going to give you some when they left or when we got back home not that was some stupid shit to be mad over.

Roc: I know it was stupid that's why i was thinking to myself why am I mad and this is my woman and I can get it anytime.

Me: we'll not anytime and I love you to see you when I get home. I hung up I knew my love but couldn't resist this lol but it's the truth.

Rocs pov

I was at home happy as can be and then the doorbell rang. I walked to the door to answer.

Me: Who is it?

????: It's me baby.

Me: What the fuck do you want.

???: I want you baby.

Who could it be at rods door???