I loved you

Prodigy pov

I was waiting for the right moment to tell Peyton that I think we should brake up and I know exactly how to say it.

Me: Peyton

Peyton: Yes my love

Me: You know I love you right. Peyton got this funny look on her face.

Peyton: Yes

Me: We'll I think................ We should see other ........ People.

Peyton: What after all we've been through and I loved you and now I'm pregnant.

Me: Wait your what.

Peyton: I AM PREGNANT! After that I did not know what to do but try and catch my breath.

Me: I'll be back..... Stay here! Now this was a moment I need Nicole.

Nicole pov

I walk up to find myself cuddling with my baby. If you have been paying attention you would know who my baby is.

???:(Bang Bang Bang) Open the goddamn door Nicole open it goddamn it. I ran to the door to find prodigy with a face full of tears. I opened the door and he fell into my arms crying.

Prodigy: I messed up I really messed up this time.

Me: What the fuck do you mean you messed up.

Prodigy: Peyton is pregnant and I just broke up with her but that's when I didn't know she was pregnant I don't know what to do Nicole help me.

Me:...... Okay first you calm down and then we will take it from there.

Prodigy: Okay. After a while he calm down and I talked to him.

Me: Prod you really should just stick with what you want to do. Of course if you want to break up with her do it. You can always still be in that baby's life and y'all can just be friends promise me it will all work out.

Prodigy: Thanx babe.... I love you so much.

Me: Your welcome and love you to. I walked over and gave him a kiss yes on the lips to make him feel better. And that's when I see roc.

Me: Morning babe.

Roc: Don't fucking morning babe me I saw you kissing all over prod quit fucking playing with me.

Prodigy: Dude it's not even what it looks li...

Roc: Shut the fuck up it's exactly what it looks like.

Nicole: Peyton is pregnant.

Roc: And what the fuck does that have to do with you kissing all over that nigga he don't look shit like me. I went over and kissed roc yep he wakes up and drinks drunk and is always mad I know how to cheer him up though. I grind on him a little but to cheer his little friend up and he smiles.

Roc: You know I love it when you do that.

Me: Yeah that's why I do it.

Prodigy: Okay..... I am going to leave now.

Me: Bye..... Hit the bottom lock before you walk out.

Prodigy: Okay bye love.

Me: Bye.

Roc: So can't get some tonight.

Nicole: Nope.... Period.

Roc: Damn it.

Nicole: Yeah sorry.

Roc: We'll can we at least spoon tonight .

Nicole: Umm no I need my space.