Is it really love?

Nicoles pov

After me and prince did what we did I decided to check my phone and noticed that Roc had texted me a bunch of times. 

                                                                           *text messages*

Roc: Um hey nicole...

Roc: I tried calling but prince said you were busy

Roc: idk what im doing

Roc: I have something to tell you

Roc: could you come by the house when ever you can

Roc: or you can just call me 

Roc: what ever you feel comfortable doing

Roc: but anyways yeah....

Roc: hopefully I'll be able to talk to you later on

Roc: okay bye now. 

                                                      *End of messages*

I decided to go see roc. Why wouldn't I?! For gods sake he was my first in everything.  I just hope he's not on bullshit. 

                                                      rocs pov

Nicole had just texted me and told me she was on her way.... I'm really nervous right now. 

Just as I was cleaning up my room I heard a knock at the door. 

                                                    Nicole's pov

I had just gotten there and knocked on the door..... God doesn't know how nervous I am right now. 

Roc opened the door and gave me a small smile.

                                              Rocs pov

I opened the door and gave Nicole a small smile... what the hell else was I supposed to do. She WAS the one that cheated on me with my brother. 

Roc: How are you?

Nicole: Roc dont worry about me... im the one that fucked up. How have you been doing. 

Roc: i've been okay...

Nicole: oh.. but um...... never mind

Roc: no tell me....

Nicole: how are thing between you and destiny.... 

Roc thoughts: I knew she was gonna ask that.... I should just tell her things have been going great.. she seems a little jealous. 

roc: um we're no longer together.... why does it matter

Nicole: it doesnt..  i was just wondering. 

roc: oh...

Nicole: so what did you want to talk about......

roc: oh yeah.. hold on I'll be right back. 

                                                          Nicole's pov

I was waiting for roc to come back which felt like forever.... and then i looked up and saw a gun in my face. 

Roc: YOU STUPID BITCH! YOU DID ME SO DIRTY YOU FUCKING WHORE!

Nicole: OMG ROC CALM THE HELL DOWN PLEASE. I AM SO SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOU!

Roc: NAH FUCK THAT! I SHOULD KILL YO ASS RIGHT NOW! 

                                                                     Ray's pov

I had just got out the hospital and wanted to visit roc and nicole.... AKA the power couple of all time. 

As I was walking up to the door I heard a gun shot...........................................