Why me?

I run into Rocs home and I see nothing.

"Roc?! Nicole?!" I scream around the house. Until I hear someone say my name softly.

"Ray." Someone whispers behind the couch. Nicole crawls from behind the couch covered in blood.

"Yo what the hell happened?!" I yell and run over to her.

"Roc went crazy and he shot me." She utters out.

"Where the hell is he?! I'm gone kill him I swear!" I start walking around the house. Forgetting Nicole is bleeding out.

"Ray, come back." Nicole calls to me. I run over and call the 911.

Prince POV
I haven't heard from Nicole in hours. I'm a little worried about her.

"I'm here to see Ray." I say to the nurse at the desk.

"I'm sorry but it seems Ray was discharged almost an hour ago." The nurse tells me.

"What?! How come he didn't call one of us?" I say frustrated.

"I'm sorry but he isn't here." The nurse points to the door, cuing me to leave. Just as I was walking out the door I see Ray running into the hospital next to someone on a stretcher.

I run over to Ray and realize it's Nicole on the stretcher.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" I scream at Ray.

"Apparently Roc shot her. I really don't know the details, but we got to find him." Ray says as calmly as possible.

Denise POV
I go to Roc's house to see how he's holding up. God knows I haven't been doing great, so I can only imagine how he's doing.

"Roc? You home?" I walk into the house and the door is already opened.

I walk into the living room and see blood everywhere. I run upstairs trying to figure out what happened.

"ROC?!" I scream up the stairs.

"Denise?" I hear someone mumble.

"Oh god Roc what happened to you?!" I say confused.

Roc is tied up to a chair and is bleeding from his head. I start to untie him and wait for an explanation.

"My brother came, and I'm not sure what happened after that. We were talking about Nicole and then boom I'm tied up." He says.

"Brother? You have a brother?" I say confused.

"Yes, we're identical twins." Roc says.