Dead or alive.

I drove back home and talked to prince.

Prince: no things aren't over.... I don't want t take any risk

Denise: I don't know how this is going to work..... never mind how about you just not talk to Nicole,

Prince: No..... I can't do that to Nicole.

Heard knock at door.

Prince: I'll get it.

Prince goes and open the door.. do I want it to be over between me and prince. I love him to death and I love my best friend but they are both turning against me.. It's time for payback! Fuck them..

Nicole walks in with Princeton.

Nicole: Look I am not here to start drama.. so plz don't say shit to me!

Denise: Okay what ever bitch... and oh prince it is over! I don't give a duck about you or my so called best friend anymore.. Fuck y'all!

Prince: No denise you can't leave me!

Denise: You have your little hore.. So you'll be perfectly fine.

Prince: I guess I will!

Sarah pov

I am going to see my baby ray... I miss him so damn much.

Ray: hey! you finally brought your light skinned ass to see me.

Sarah: I'm sorry bae.... I have been really busy at the hospital!

Ray: I understand.. Did you bring me some real food! I can't eat this shit anymore..

Sarah: Ray no! what you want you can't have it's not healthy for you right now..

Ray: So god.......

I seen fear in his eyes like something was happening to him. He started to shake real bad and I didn't know what was going on.

I ran out of the room as fast as I could.

Sarah: SOMEBODY I NEED HELP NOW! HELP ME PLZ.

The doctor got there and told me to go in the waiting room.. Plz be okay ray plz!

Nicole pov

Me and prince just sat there in silence.. I didn't know what to say or what to do at the moment... I miss roc so much. especially his smile.. Damn I lost the best thing I ever had!

But again prince was sexy to.. His Afro and his eyes and just his personality!

Prince: So are you mad right now?

Nicole: No I'm just sad....

Prince: No your not...

Nicole: okay... I'm pissed and sad at the same goddamn time.

Prince: I love you Nicole...

Nicole:.............

To be continued... Sorry been caught up in school and winter break.