Im back part 3

Rays pov

I was laying in the ratchet ass hospital bed and watching Nicole sleep. She was exaushted I could tell. I was bored so I decided to wake her up.

Ray:NICOLE WAKE YOUR ASS UP!!

she jumped so hard she fell out of the chair.... I started to laugh and then she gave me a death stare which meant to shut the fuck up. So I did what I was told.

Nicole: Why the fuck did you do that..

She started to stand and had her hand up. I got so scared so I squeaked. She started to laugh.

Nicole: You are a pussy!

Ray: Shut the fuck up Nicole..

She looked at me with a death glare... I squeaked again.

Nicole: What the fuck you just say to me.

I couldn't talk she was so scary and beautiful at the same time.. I choked nothing would come out. Since I didn't answer she smacked me.

Ray: OUCH!!

Nicole: OMG RAY ARE YOU OKAY!!

Ray: yes but that hurted... a lot

She got a sad look in her eyes and I hugged her... She is such a sweetheart she didn't hurt me so I don't know what she was about to cry for.

Ray: Nicole I'm okay... no need to cry.

She started to burst out into tears... I tried to get her to stop but they were just coming out like rain.

Nicole: I'm sorry ray... I didn't mean to hurt you.

Ray: What's your problem... you always hurt me and you usually don't act like this.

Nicole: It's because your in the hospital. I get scared!

Ray: Babe I am okay.

She have me a confused look.

Nicole: What??

Ray: What?

Nicole: Did you just call my babe??

Ray: No!

Nicole: Yes you did... and it's okay just don't say it around roc his ass is tripping these days.

Ray: What do you mean.

Nicole told me the whole story on what happened.. roc is not playing about her .. but I don't blame him Nicole is different from all the women he dated and she is beautiful smart funny and beautiful.

Ray: She is just beautiful

Nicole: what??

Ray: What??

Nicole: Who are you talking to and who are you talking about.

Ray: nobody and nobody.

Nicole: okay

She got this mysterious look on her face.

Densie

I was walking up to my door.. just couldn't wait to see my baby.

Denise: IM BACK!!

Nobody is here I search around the house and I find Princeton finally but he is....... CRYING

To be continued.....

Be sure to tune into my new story Gone.