Chapter 6

"Sweetheart!" A high pitched voice emerged from the door, Rebekah Mikaelson greeted me with a sisterly hug. As she began to talk in a charismatic manor, flicking her golden blond hair behind her.
"You have such nerve coming to dinner with my brother, honestly though - he's such a man and -"
"Sister" - she was interrupted by a booming dark tone of voice, but soothing and loyal. It was Elijah.
"I'm sure Darling Anastasia would prefer you do not fill her with many stories within the first 50 seconds of you meeting" Elijah made his way over to me, I stood up to greet. He had such a Nobel look about his person, he was the type of man who kept a promise, trusting. With his rich chocolate hair, that had tousled grimness which promised finesse.With a sharp edged jawline and dark catastrophic eyes. Not to mention a tall muscular build. He was devilishly handsome - comparable to Kol.

"Lovely to meet you, Anastasia" - he again kissed my hand, just as Kol did when we first met

"Lovely to meet you, Anastasia" - he again kissed my hand, just as Kol did when we first met. A family tradition maybe.

Finn did not greet me as the others did. He was quiet and reserved as he gave a friendly nod my way. His slick dark hair made him appear rather tall and lanky with hollow cheekbones, like a cartoon character from a comic magazine. Although he had a sadistic look about him, a voice reaching out for help. I smiled politely.

Everyone begin to settle at the table, as dinner was served. I wondered, where was klaus? The man of many things. The hybrid.

I cleared my throat as I began to speak.
"Do excuse me, but - will Klaus be dining with us tonight?" Elijah raised his head as he finished sipping his red wine.
"Klaus will be joining us shortly, I hope you can handle a temperamental vampire-hybrid" He joked.
"I have a brother of my own, I can re assure I can handle him" the family chuckled
"Brothers are such company - although I do get lonely. Being the only girl. You see, us girls have to stick together" she smiled towards me.

The food was exquisite. I truly was dining with royalty. The table was laden with delicacies. Everything you could think of. Platters of mouthwatering roasted meats, ocean creatures drizzled in sauces stuffed with savoury fruits and nuts, countless cheeses, breads and vegetables, with streams of wine, champagne and other various spirits that flicker with the candlelight.

Through out the first 5 minutes of the meal, Kol continued to place his hand on my thigh every so often, as a reassurance perhaps. Nonetheless, I knew the meal would not stay this way when Klaus returns. The atmosphere would change for the worse.
Within a few minutes, I could sense the faint footsteps - Klaus was here. With a screeching rattle of the handle to the door, a rustic sound emerged followed with the opening door.

He was exactly how I remembered. He had a boyish look to his face, light stubtle that complimented his dirty blond hair, pushed back. His face was the perfect facial shape, narrow yet defined. With pearly blue eyes with a slight green tint. Despite this - he had a stern yet vexed look on his face, let the fun begin...

 Despite this - he had a stern yet vexed look on his face, let the fun begin