Chapter 11

Dear Diary,
Anastasia has vanished. She is gone. I know nothing of her wear abouts. All I know is Klaus has gone after her - after countless attempts of talking my brother out of it. It is of no use. She is fast, fast enough to run from him, a monster. I am alone. My one true love has left, my only other option is to find her, run with her. Stay with her. Elijah broke the dreaded news to me, this morning.

A ring at the doorbell barely startles me. The whole morning I have sat, looking out the window. Emptiness fills and consumes me from inside.
I finally build up the strength to open the door. It's Stefan Salvatore.
Barley a smile - I simply greeted him with a "Hello mate"
"Can I have a word?"
"Come on in"
Stefan could tell by the tone of my voice I was depressed. I wanted nothing but her - Klaus has stripped me bare of any happiness.

"I wanted to let you know, Anastasia is safe, she's in London. Klaus is searching the other side of New Orleans. We doubt he'll find her - in a few days, me and Bonnie will give you the all clear...you can find her"

I felt a controlling smile rising upon my face. A few days, she was safe - that's what mattered.
"Thankyou Stefan, I can't thank you enough"

That night, I fell into a pit of overthinking. Ideas whirling around. Klaus is clever - surely he would have caught her, but Ana just as intelligent - and fast. Elijah entered my room with all but a letter, addressed Kol. It was her, I knew it. I snatched the letter and ripped the rim of the paper, revealing a written letter.

My dearest Kol,
Im so deeply sorry, the current events are chilling and must be hard on you , my love. I'll be home soon. Rebekah and Elijah have come round, as has Finn. They are attempting to convince Klaus to stop within his tracks, his plan to hunt me down, kill me.
I want you to know I'm safe, I'm safe and I love you - I love you so very much. My angel. I want you to know I'll see you soon and we can begin our eternity together.
I love you.

A rare grin grew upon my face. I love her, I love her. I'm so lucky to love her. Since the very day I saw her, I have loved her with the upmost devotion and purity - a connection we tweet two souls. I was lost before I met her, I was born in rage and fire. She made me better.
I'd long for the days to touch her again, corress her fine soft skin, delicately cover her with a million kisses.
I've made my decision. I choose her. I choose the woman I love, over my family.