Chapter 2

We walked all night and finally we finally reached town. As we look around the town looked like nothing I heard it was like. I always thought the town was half burnt down with homeless people all around but it was nothing like how it was. It was beautiful. The town was full of bright colors. Kids are running around having fun. The girls are making flower head bands. It is so beautiful.

"Come on guys let's go look around then head to the dress shop." As we look around we end up in a little market place. I take a look around and see some cute accessories for my pokemon for their next performance. I find a cute little hate for Braixen. It is a white fedora with a pink ribbon around it. For Pancham I find some nice new sunglasses. Sylveon was hard to find something for but I ended up finding a cute bow.

"These are going to look wonderful in our next performance."

"Sylveon." "Braixen." "Cham." All my pokemon say.

"Now let's go to the dress store so we can get this over with and find Pikachu's trainer." As we walk to the dress store we run into people dancing on the street. "Do you guys want to perform to this music?"

"Panch."

"Veon."

"Braix."

"I take that as a yes." I take out the new accessories and help them put them on. "Let's start."

(plz pretend they are not at a real performance and it matches with the story also this is the best one i could find)

As we preformed people stopped to watch. Everyone was in awe in what we did. Pikachu sat by everyone else watching us perform to. As we finished everyone started clapping. "Thank you everyone." Me and my pokemon took a quick bow before some little girls started to come up to us. They came up asking what we were doing and started saying how cute my pokemon are. They were all so cute.

"Pikachu there you are." I looked up to see a raven black haired guy running towards Pikachu.

"Sylveon use your ribbons to grab Pikachu before that guy grabs him."

"Let go of Pikachu!" The guy yelled.

"How do I not know you are a thief that steals pokemon." I shout back.

"Cause I have his pokeball but he hates going in it."

"Pikachu is that your train and Sylveon let Pikachu go." Right when Pikachu was let go he ran up to the guy and sat on the guy's shoulder.

"Does this prove that I am his trainer?" The guy said smirking.

"Yes but why was he in the middle of the woods all lone?"

"Team Rocket stole him and when they blast off Pikachu landed in the wood somewhere."

I have heard of Team Rocket on the news. They stole people's pokemon for fun. I was always scared that they would want my pokemon one day. When they started to steal more and more pokemon I had more guards around so my pokemon wouldn't get stole. My mom said I was overprotective of my pokemon but a month later Team Rocket tried to steal my Fennekin and Pancham. While fighting Team Rocket was when Fennekin evolved I was so happy when we defeated Team Rocket.

"Well I must be going now. Bye." As we started off I realized I didn't know where I was going. I started just to wander again but then I ended up back by the woods some how. "Ugh, where are we?"

All the sudden Team Rocket jumped out from nowhere and start singing the song they always do.

"What do you guys want again." I yell.

"Look it is the the little princess." Jessie says.

"Just leave my pokemon alone." I shout with rage.

"Meowth grab those pokemon." James yell.

"Return before they can get you." I pull out all their pokeballs and try to get them all to return. Sylveon quickly returned and so did Pancham but Braixen I wasn't quick enough with. "Let my pokemon go right now."

"Why would we do that." Jessie says as they fly away.

"Sylveon I chose you." I yell. "Veon" Sylveon says as she comes out of the pokeball.

"Use ribbon to hold the hot air balloon in place and Pancham come on out." I say throwing another pokeball in the air. Sylveon's ribbons circle the balloon and tightly hold it in place. " Pancham use dark pulse."

"Panch." Pancham's dark pulse hits the hot air balloon and Team Rocket flies away. I watch as Braixen falls somewhere in the forest.

"Alright guys you saw where she went down at let's go find our friend." We start to make our way back thru the forest but what I didn't know was Braixen was not where we were heading. We continued to wander around in the forest and it was getting dark quick. "Braixen!" I yell over and over. "Where is she?" I start to cry cause I miss her so so much.

"Pika. Pika."

"What is it Pikachu?" I heard the ravine black hair boy. I quickly wiped my tears and started to make myself look like nothing is wrong.

"Pikachu slow down."

"Panch?"

"I dont know what is going on guys I'm sorry." I say to the pokemon I have left.

"Sly."

"I know we have to find her."

"Find who?" The boy asked.

"Team Rocket took Braixen and she landed in the forest somewhere and now i can't find her." i confess.

"I can help. Talonflame I chose you." He says while throwing a pokeball in the air.

"Talon." A flying type pokemon says. "Find Braixen for us buddy." "Flame." Was the last thing the pokemon said before flying off.

"Thank you so much... Um I never got your name." I say really nerves.

"I am Ash Ketchum." The ravine haired boy says like he has done it a billion times before.

"Well it is nice to meet you." I say with a hint of excitement my voice.

"Flame." We both look up to see the flying type pokemon flying back to us.

"Talonflame did you find the pokemon?" Ash asked his pokemon.

"Taflame." The red and gray bird responded.

"Awesome show us where Team Rocket went please." Right after Ash said that the bird flew off.