Chapter 19

The guards rushed to the door towards Ash. On the other hand I was crying because he was here. Calem grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into another room. As he pulled me I heard a bunch of explosions from where we just left.

"Calem your hurting my wrist." I whin. My wrist had a red hand mark from where he was pulling.

"Princess we are getting out of here till that monster is killed." Calem started to pull harder.

"Pancham dark pulse on Calem." I screamed which caused Calem to stop. Pancham formed his best dark pulse. After it hit Calem square in the chest Pancham danced around all happy. Calem let go of my wrist giving me a chance to run. "Pokemon run back to Ash." I ordered. I ran behind my pokemon. My heels were killing my ankles. I lifted up my dress and threw off my heels. "Braixen use flamethrower on any pokemon that aren't Ash's. Sylveon you use swift and Pancham you use your best dark pulse." My pokemon nodded and ran faster. I just kept to the same speed.

As we got closer the more louder the explosions grew. When we got into the room guards' pokemon were unconscious. Somewhere on the verge of unconscious. Ash's pokemon were starting to get tired but weren't giving up.

"Braixen help Greninja get rid of his competition. Sylveon you help Pikachu and Pancham you stay with me." Braixen and Sylveon rushed to help their crushes. "Pancham stone edge." Pancham slammed his fists on the ground and hit a guard's pokemon knocking it out.

"Serena stop this at once." My mother yelled.

"No Mother. I will fight for what I love and I love Ash." I screamed back.

"You will not marry him. I already picked out someone you will marry."

"Mother he was the one that hurt me. Every night he was here he beat me up. Ash was the one that helped me." My mother was shocked at what she just heard.

"Guards!." Everyone stopped at my mother's scream. "Stop fighting Ash and go get that son of a bitch called Calem!" I was shocked my mother sweared. I never heard her swear in my entire life. "Now Ash I am so sorry I thought you were the evil one." My mother walk over to Ash and brought him into a hug. Ash just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Mother stop hugging Ash and help pokemon get better." I walk over to them and pull her off Ash.

"Thank you." Ash whispered into my ear causing me to blush. I turned around and gave him a quick peck on the lips and went over to the maids who were helping the pokemon.

"Hey Mary can I help with anything?" I ask.

"Ash's and your pokemon have taken a lot of damage, so why not grab some potions and help them." I grab a basket full of potions and headed over to my pokemon.

"You guys were awesome out there." I grabbed a potion and started to work on Braixen.

"Pan cham. Pan pan pancham." Pancham screamed while acting out the battle. 

"I know Pancham. You looked great." I grabbed another potion and worked on Pancham. "You all looked great." I looked at the pokemon and I smile grew on my face. 

"Serena may I help you with my pokemon?" I turned around to see Ash right there.

"Sure, but do you even know how to use these?" I asked.

"Of course I do. Do you think they didn't have these at the village?" Ash sat down beside me and started to work on Pikachu. We worked in peace. Neither of us talked. Sometimes our hands would brush when we both reach for another potion. Soon we heard my mother screaming.

"Lock that bitch in a cell. He will be punished for hurting my daughter." My mother screamed. I quickly hurried over to her.

"Mother I think we should let him go. Anyways doesn't that evil Princess need a husband?" I try to calm her down.

"You are right Serena. She does need a husband. Guards lock him in a cell and I will try to see if that princess wants this as her husband." My mother hurried off and the guards dragged Calem to the prison.

THE END

Guys I have a plan for a sequel. If you want a sequel tell me and if you do tell me names for boys and girls cause they might have a kid. And Calem might too. ; ) Please help me out. Thank you and this is the end. It is so sad.