Attack on Titan!

Attack on Titan or Shingeki no kyojin

Anime sub, manga

Genre ~ Action, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Mystery,Psychological, Shounen, Tragedy, f*cking amazing, scary as shit, F*cked up

Plot~

Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants.

Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as one of the city walls is damaged by a 60 meter giant causing a breach in the wall. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as Eren's mother is eaten alive.Unable to save her , Eren vows that he will wipe out every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.

all up its about this kid who kills these giants

My Rateing~

I actually really liked it, it was original and no other anime or manga had the same kind of plot. from straight up the first episode had you pulled in. the art and voices were just breath taking and the plot had many twist. the characters did get annoying from time to time and a bit confusing with 60%  of them dieing. The anime didn't tell you how Eren (main character) was like that though the second season is coming out this December (2013) at times there was parts where it dragged on due to the filler but bloody hell when the plot gets rolling its just fucking awesome! the sound track was one of the best I've seen in a while and it was refreshing to get away from the typical moe type of anime which is rapidly increasing in the anime business. the ending of season one was great, not perfect due to the big cliff hanger but great. I rate this anime a 7 and a half out of 10.f them

Who would like it~

it is pretty Gorey and at most times creepy as fuck so if you are a bed wetter I strongly against it but hey, its your furnal. but being totally honest it was a great anime, I don't usually like the whole fighting Gorey shiz but this has got to be on my top 15. if you are the type of person who like thrills and action and a bit of problem solving then by all means.its great to watch to get your mind of things because its so different from reality so if your sick of reality come join me in my tree house and we'll watch together. the manga is on going so if you an impatient little shit and can't wait for the second season I'll leave you a link below where to read it for free.oh and make sure your like mature enough because it gets pretty fuckin creepy.

Links~

Manga: 

http://mangafox.me/manga/shingeki_no_kyojin/

http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin

Sub : 

http://www.madman.com.au/videos/view/3856/attack-on-titan-episode-01

http://anime-exceed.com/results.php?anime=Attack+on+titan

My thoughts~

Holy fucking cow, it's a great anime for people who like it, I've seen some really good cosplay. I can not stress about this, please promise me this, do a blood oath, #1 Don't look up what happens, go on tumbrl or any mother fuckin website or ask you friends about it to many spoilers and will actually ruin the whole thing, and #2 keep watching especially episode like 3-5 its really confusing but you need to watch it to understand everything else, and once you get past that its really good. like any other anime and manga it did have its faults, episode 3-5 they were good but bad at the same time, I watched this anime when it was first being aired so I had to wait every week for a new episode and it was so confusing but other then that and the annoying side characters and the creepiest it was pretty rad. so go check it out let me know what you think and leave a comment and vote below. cheers.

next time I'll be doing a review on, well i don't fuckin know lol, bye bye my little squirrels :3