Blue Exorcist

Blue Exorcist or An No Exorcist 

anime Dub and Sub  and Manga

Genre~  Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural

Plot~  

This world consists of two dimensions joined as one, like a mirror. The first is the world in which the humans live, Assiah. The other is the world of demons, Gehenna. Ordinarily, travel between the two, and indeed any kind of contact between the two, is impossible.

However the demons can pass over into this world by possessing anything that exist within it.

Satan is the god of demons, but there's one thing that he doesn't have, and that's a substance in the human world that is powerful enough to contain him!!

For that purpose he created Rin, his son from a human woman, but will his son agree to his plans? or will he become something else...? An exorcist?

My Rating~ 

YAY finally a male recomendation *happy dance* Okay I know this is mainly targeted for males but I did like this anime (I'm a girl...) It was totally bad ass, I just finshed watching it (for the third time, yes I have watched it 3 times..) and i still love it. the art is amazing, espeacially the falmes. The plot is great a bit mainstream with th whole son of satan and stuff, I mean lets face it how may of you have thought or read about a book or fanfiction about somthing like that. but they still kept it pretty instresting with its plot twist. I did want to see a bit more of rins powers and want to know a bit more about his background and shiz. I didnt like how you dont really see him defeating satan and that you have to go read the manga to find out but lets face it aint nobody wanna read parts we already watched or skip it beacuse A) you dont know which chapter is the one the anime ends off or B) you dont want to miss things that may have not been in the anime. but other than that the characters art and sound track was good. the english dub at first sounds a little weird at first and in bits through out the anime but other times it was perfect. I give thi rating a 7 out of 10 :)

Who would like it~

boys, some girls. you know, what ever floats your goat. I knowI said I didnt want to suggest mainstream anime or manga but I really liked this anime (hence watching 3 times XD) I also red a bit of the manga but I stoped, because of A) and B) combined. but I recomend this for males (not so much females but hey, if the shoe fits..) roughly the ages 13- 17 actually :3 and females ages 14/15-17

Links~

anime dub

http://www.animedubbednow.net/blue-exorcist-episode-1-english-dubbed/

http://www.animetycoon.net/daphne-in-the-brilliant-blue-episode-1/     (the wallpaper for this web site is actually from blue exorcist X3) 

anime sub

http://animewaffles.tv/iPhone-Ao-no-Exorcist-Episode-1-English-Subbed-1535

http://www.animeshi.tv/ao-no-exorcist-episode-1-english-subbed

Manga 

http://mangafox.me/manga/ao_no_exorcist/

http://www.onemanga.me/ao-no-exorcist/47/ 

My thoughts~

I showed my brother this (who doesnt like anime, I know right, that jerk -_-) and he liked it soooooooooo I geuss thats something right? and to be honest its not really romantic its kinda on the lines bettween pervy thoughts and thinks shes just cute... just sayin....

I really like this picture (the one on the side, you may have seen lots of pics of blue exorcist floating around the internet, espeacialy the Rin memes), I have a blue exorcist bored on my pintrerst account, for those of you that live under a rock and dont know what pintrest is well its basically you pin you interest, you post images and I have an otaku page and if you want to check it out I'll leave a link bellow!

Otaku out *ninja rolls out of the room* 

Baiiiiiiiiii

my pintrest account, follow meeeeeeee (wow that was desprate..)

http://www.pinterest.com/Kawaiianimelife/