Black Butler Season 1

Black Butler Anime and manga, Dub and sub

Genre~

Comedy, Fantasy, supernatural, hot sexy demon butler, mind blowing, a bit f*cked up

Plot ~

The series follows Ciel Phantomhive, the twelve-year-old (later thirteen-year-old) head of the Phantomhive noble family and the business-savvy owner of the Funtom company, a toy manufacturer. Ciel has formed a demonic contract with Sebastian Michaelis. In return, when Sebastian has helped Ciel finish all of his tasks, including avenging his parents' deaths, Sebastian will be allowed to consume Ciel's soul.

Just a stone's throw away from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and its young master, Ciel Phantomhive. On the night of Ciel Phantomhive's tenth birthday, a fire engulfed his manor. The boy was missing for two years before returning with a mysterious black clad butler, Sebastian Michaelis. To others, it seems that the butler is simply the best at his craft, from anticipating his young master's needs to carrying them out to the best of his abilities. Little do they know, the servant is actually a demon that had entered into a contract with Ciel, promising the boy to help him achieve revenge on the arsonists in exchange for his soul. Sebastian Michaelis, an exceptionally loyal butler, is ever at Ciel's side, ready to carry out his young master's wishes, and serving as a butler for the time being. As the Queen's guard dog and standing at the top of the British underworld, the young Ciel must face many difficulties along the way. Black Butler is set in the Victorian era, and carries with it the typical eloquence of its time.

My Rating~

I loved the anime dub, I believed the voices were as close as perfect could be, the art was amazing and the plot had me at the edge of my seat 98% of the time. the characters all had their own equal mystery to them. alot of the main characters were easy to fall in love and others easy to hate.  Toshiya Shinohara (Director) and Mari Okada (writter) did an excellent job creating a simple but effective whirl pool of emotions and action. I rate it 7 out of 10. 

Who would like it~  

If you like dark, mysterious animes/ mangas, you've come to the right place. it has alot of demon and dark references. a lot of action, good fight scenes. based in the Queen Victoria time. lots of murders and plot twist. small hints of romance. lots of comedy, excellent for teenagers. and people who like fast paced animes/mangas.

Links~ 

anime english dub: 

http://anime-exceed.com/results.php?anime=black+butler

http://www.madman.com.au/videos/view/2452/black-butler-kuroshitsuji-episode-01

anime english sub (subtitles) :

http://animewaffles.tv/iPad-Kuroshitsuji-S1-Black-Butler-S1-Episode-1-English-Subbed-4182

Manga :

http://www.mangareader.net/102/kuroshitsuji.html

http://www.kuroshitsujimanga.com

My thoughts~

an amazing anime, I watched both dub and sub, I found the voices were great, the plot was thrilling but at times confusing, its the type of anime/manga you have to watch till the end. first episode was a bit confusing, keep watching you won't be disappointed (in theory) I will start reading the manga so I can continue their journey. 2 seasons to this anime. all up great but not perfect anime.

Picture of Sebastian (butler) Ceil (master) 

please leave a comment and vote <3

next time I'll be posting Attack on Titan review f*ck yeah! peace ouuuuut XD