Love Monster

Love monster manga 

Genre(s):Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Harem, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Supernatural

Plot~

After failing an entrance exam to her school of dreams, Hiyoko Osora gets an acceptance letter from SM academy without even applying.She arrives at the school and gets a huge shock...All the students are monsters!!. The head of the student council namely Kouro introduces her to the entire school and claims her as his fiance..then sprouts black wings. Hiyo learns that he's a crow, and she's the legendary white crow too. Follow Hiyo to discover her past promises, her true self and the pain and dangers of losing everyone she cares about. Let's find out how they can surpass all the obstacles for the sake of their love.

My Rating~

just like Black bird (previous suggetion) I really liked this manga. it was emabarassing but cute and funny. I didn't like the main character girl was the moe type and cried easily and a air head though at times it makes it very romatic or funny. I think it had one to many characters adding unneaseray plot twist that could have made the manga short sweet and simple.like black bird I suggest that you read this in your own time not at school for it would be embarrissing if the teachers or even students saw. it does contan sexual contexs though not as much as black bird. I give this manga a 5 and a half out of 10.

Who would like it~

well if you really liked black bird you would love this manga. it does focus on romance,comedy and supernatural. mainly for teenage girls. it will make you giggle and blush alot so if your into that kind of stuff this is the manga for you. it does contain sexual contex so you know the drill now, you anint mature, you aint readin. it does start off with a kind of love hate ralationship but quikle turns into a cute love story.

Links~

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/love_monster/

http://www.mangareader.net/246/love-monster.html

My thoughts~

well there really isn't much to say, the art is pretty good and I enjoyed it and like I said its like black bird and if you enjoyed that then you would like this manga too.