Beast Master Manga

Beast Master Short manga

Genre~

Action, Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Slice Of Life,

Plot~ 

Yuiko Kubozuka is a high school girl who loves animals. Unfortunately, animals don't like her and flee away from her whenever she comes near. One night, while trying to save a runaway cat in a tree, she meets a boy with wild hair and scary eyes who saves the cat. The next day, that boy turns out to be Yuiko's new transfer classmate, Leo Aoi. She finds him to be funny and not scary at all, while everyone else feared him because of his appearance. This makes Leo very happy. But there's a secret hidden within Leo. What will happen to their relationship?

My Rating~

I've read this manga three times now, it's a great short read. Loe is such a cutieXD I love them both and the story line is great. it is a really short manga with only 7 chapters to it but is fulling. it's not complected and is an easy read great after a stressful day. it is more on the romance comedy side with some nice fighting here and there. the only fults reall was how in the genre it says "slice of life" meaning it's realistic. trust me its not -_-. but other than that its pretty good coming out to be a 7 out of 10.

who would like it~

Girls! okay okay, for any of my male readers (do I even have any readers, no lazy otaku, you, okay :'() moving on... I am a female *dramatic music* but I will suggest mangas and or anime's for males, so calm down I'll get there. any who, this is perfect for teenage girls who are pretty lazy like me and get bored easly cause its such a good plot and its short and sweet it made it really enjoyable to read. there isn't really a age who would like it, thought if your like 11 and under i dont think you'd like it though. it is a bit deliquent with the fighting and its kinda bad boy/ sweet boy that just looks scary and air head girl/ brave girl that doesnt judge people by their looks type of love story. so if you into all those things, you would defently like this manga, more or less.

Links~ 

http://mangafox.me/manga/beast_master/

http://www.mangareader.net/931/beast-master.html 

My thoughts~

too lazy to write my thoughts, not that much extra really to add. you know the drill now, get your butts off wattpad and go read it and leave a vote and comment

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii