Gakuen Alice

anime sub, manga

Genre~ Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery,Psychological, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Supernatural,Tragedy

Plot~

Mikan Sakura grew up with her grandfather on the countryside of Japan. When her best friend, Hotaru, transfers to a prestigious school in Tokyo, Mikan follows her. The school is actually an elite Academy for gifted people with "Alices," an ability that is unique depending on the individual being. Once Mikan arrives to the gates of the school, she encounters an Alice teacher named Narumi, gets enrolled due to a series of events, and is told that she possesses a rare Alice. Despite her initial view of the so-called greatness to the school, Mikan slowly discovers that beneath the grand facade of the Academy, there is a never-ending stream of lies and buried secrets. The school's increasingly manipulative and sinister actions towards her make it a dangerous place to be. Little does Mikan know that her enrollment in Alice Academy set the gears in motion to an even greater tragedy.

My rating~

I love the manga so much. it's such a cute little story (actually it has like178 chapters so it's actually pretty long but thats not the point :p) it has alot of plot twist some highly not needed but it's worth checking out. it's one of my fav genres, love hate relationships. nastume is the kind of sexy bad ass emo type while mikan is the hyper chirpy girl that everyone loves. I watched the anime and read the manga but I strongly suggest reading the manga as the anime only has 26 episodes :/ the art is fairly old and they are children but other then that a great read over a long period time so I rate this 5 and a third.

who would like it~

it's got the sweet Innocent air head and bad ass play boy type of characters so if you like that kind of theme great, you'll love this one it also has magic and is quirky making it different from reality creating a great escape. I kind of suggest this to younger readers in being because of the fact they are around 10-12 in the manga tho I've read plenty of fan fiction with them older, I too have written a fanfiction on this manga, its shit, but still a fan fic. so I reckon if you like12-15 you'll like this manga quite a bit.

Links~

manga

http://mangafox.me/manga/gakuen_alice/

http://www.mangareader.net/122/gakuen-alice.html

anime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=373HJV2aGS8

http://www.animestatic.org/subbed/gakuen-alice/gakuen-alice-episode-1/

my thoughts~

over all I truly love this manga and anime I thought it was cute and funny and recommend it XD

lol thats all for now ~ peace!