THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA

The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya season 1 english sub and dub and manga

Genre~  Comedy, shcool life, supernatural, bit of romnace, a bit fucked up...

Plot~

Kyon is your ordinary high school freshman who has long given up on his childhood dreams of encountering the fantastic and supernatural…or so he thought. From the very first day of school, his classmate–the beautiful but eccentric Haruhi Suzumiya–makes it very clear that her only desire is to meet aliens, time travelers, and psychics! A chance conversation between the two inspires Haruhi to form the SOS Brigade, a school club created for the sole purpose of getting these supernatural beings together. The initial members consist of the mute bookworm Yuki Nagato, the timid but voluptuous Mikuru Asahina, and the polite and ever-smiling Itsuki Koizumi. By the end of this first volume, Kyon quickly finds out that these seemingly “helpless victims” of Haruhi’s are actually members of secret organizations–both futuristic and alien–keeping watch over Haruhi as she is the pinnacle of some major calamity on the horizon…

My rating~

season one was great little faults through out it but great. I know I haven't done an anime review in a while, sorry, but I reckon this is pretty top notch. I really likes it's originaltiy with it not being moe or echie etc I liked how the author made an crazy idea into a fairly disent plot. I know I said I'll try not to suggest fairly popular animes or managas that you might have seen or heard about and yes I know  The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya has a masive fan base but I honestly quite liked this anime. I watched it in dub and thought the vioce actors did a pretty good job. although some characters were really shitty and anyoying they did play a big role. I wanted to see more of haruhi's so called "power" (wanna know what it is, well your gonna just have to read it or watch it to find out :p) TBH I didn't really find that manny faults in the first season compard to all the faults in season 2. so all in all I rate this anime/manga 7 and a half out of 10.

Who would like it~

It's pretty uni sex so both girls and guys would like it. it is told from a males P.O.V but I as a girl did enjoy the anime and lots of other females in the world did as well so. it is pretty promblem solveing lots of plot twist and mystrious so if you like that kinda shit you'll like this anime/manga. through out the ages of 15-19 actually will like this, lots of adults are in this fan base as well but it's opend to all age groups, it just might be a bit boring for the younger audince since it is puzzel solving and targeted at more the teenagers favor rather then the younger viewers. 

Links~

English dub anime

http://www.animetycoon.net/the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya-episode-1/

http://www.justanimedubbed.tv/the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya-episode-1/

English sub anime

http://www.gogoanime.com/the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya-episode-1

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/melancholy-haruhi-suzumiya-episode-1-english-dubbed-online-free

manga~

http://www.mangareader.net/903/the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/the_melancholy_of_haruhi_suzumiya/

My thoughts~

well the " My thoughts" section is just me saying any extra stuff that I didn't mention in my rating. but it is a good anime, weird but original.