5

Seriously that girl!I can't even breath without her commenting!

I was too busy thinking about how much I detest Brook and I didn't see the person in front of me making me bump into them and drop my english book.

"Oh,I'm so sorry!"I said but the guy who I recognised as being Min Yoongi just ignored me.Nothing new.

"Oh,hey,you dropped this."

Oh my..I know that voice.

"Hmm?Yeah,thank you."I said taking my book from his hands.

"No problem."he said smiling,then walking in the classroom.

Did Mark Tuan just picked up my book for me?And then smiled?Is this a dream?

It took my like 5 minutes to realise that I probably looked like a freak and entered the classroom as well sitting beside Lisa.

"Ok guess what?"I said trying to hide my still red cheeks.

I never blushed like this in my whole life wth?

"Mark picked up your book and it took you like 5 minutes to clam down."she said writing someting in her notebook.

"What the..did you saw it?"

"Yes dear."

"What if he saw?Oh my God.."I said embarassed putting my head on my desk.

"You know what?We should go to the mall tomorrow..I need some new clothes."

"Oh new clothes are good.I can't wait we haven't had a girl's day since like forever.But what's the occasion?"

"Um..my date with Jimin?"she said emberessed.

"Oh my..You were serious?"I said shocked.I thought she was only jocking.

"Yes,yes.Now sit down everybody is looking at us."

I didn't even realised that I standed up.

"Sorry,I'm still not over it."

"Yeah,whatever."

The rest of the day I kept thinking about Mark and how he smiled at me.