20

After staying half of night awake and listening to Lisa's nagging and advice on how two stop being a loser and start to talk to Mark," I mean what can happen you ?You are just going to talk to him, not confess,alright?The worst thing that can happen is to trip in front of him and make a fool out of yourself."she said laughing,I realized that she was right.

What can go wrong?

I went to the bathroom and washed my face and teeth and then I went to the kitchen to make some food for me and Lisa,who was still asleep.After I ate,I decided that I should go pick an outfit.

I shouldn't wear a skirt,it's an amusement park after all,so a pair of jeans will do.Oh,and that pink cute sweater is perfect..and a pair of snickers..Ok,I'm ready.

When I finished putting on my snickers,Lisa entered my room screaming.

"Wake up..Oh,you are awake.."

"Yeah.."

"Um..I wasn't expecting you to be..but that explains the food..thanks,btw..anyway,JB will be here soon to pick us up.I'm going to get ready."

After about 10 minutes,JB came to pick us up.I said hello to Momo and Yugyeom,who were in his car,and in another 15 minutes we arrived.I couldn't hide my excitement and when JB parked the car I hurried everybody to get our tickets.Jackson,Bambam,Youngjae,Jinyoung and two other girls were waiting for us at the entrance.

"Guys you're finally here!"Jackson greeted us jumping around like an excited puppy.Guess I wasn't the only one excited.

"These are Mina,Youngjae's girlfriend,and this is Dahyun,my girlfriend."Bambam introduced the two girls to us.

"Hi girls,I'm Momo and they are JB,Yugyeom,Lisa and Sana.I hope we will be good friends!"

"We hope that too!"Dahyun said smiling.

Her smile os so cute!!

"Should we go buy our tickets?"asked JB.

"Just a minute,Mark will arive..."

"Guys,hi,sorry for being late."said another voice.

"Nah,he's here."finished Jackson.

"Let's go!"

"So where are we going first?"asked Bambam after we buyed our tickets.

"I think I'm going to go buy some food."

"Ah me too,I'm kinda hungry."

And with that Momo and JB left us alone.

"I expected this to happen."I said rolling my eyes.

"What should we do then?"Lisa asked.

"Should we go to the ferris wheel?"Dahyun answered.

"Sure."

~Mark's pov~

"So listen here loser.Do not,and I mean do not waste this chance.I worked hard for this so just make your move."Bambam started to lecture as soon as we got into our cubicle.

We decided to separate so I ended up with Bambam,Jackson and Dahyun.

"Wait Mark has a crush?On who??"Jackson said.

"It's.."

"Noo,let me guess!On Momo?"

"No,it's.."

"But she's with JB..well nothing official but it's clear...Then..could it be Jinyoung??"

"What,Jackson.."

"Mark I didn't knew,but we are here for you."

"Jackson,it's Sana!"Dahyun said feeded up by Jackson.

"Oh..yeah..she's fine."

"Whatever.So when we go to the next ride I want you to be bedside her.No excuses!"Bambam said as our ride finished.

We met the others and decided to try a roller coaster.

"This is your chance,dude."Bambam said as he pushed me towards Sana.

"Oh,hi."she said when I was beside her.

Be cool,Mark!

"H-hi!"

Did I just fucking shutter?

"I really like roller coasters,but I'm kinda scared of them."she said.

"Oh,there is nothing to be afraid of,I'll be bedside you."

Wow so smooth,Mark.

"Alright!"she said smiling.

She's so pretty!

Soon it was our turn and we went to our seats.

"Don't forget your belt."I said helping her with it,making her blush.

"Thank you."

"No problem.Get ready!"

After the ride we decided to go find Momo and JB.I was walking beside Sana,but that Jinyoung guy came and took her with him.

"Looks like you have concurence.."Jackson said appearing beside me.

"What?He's nothing."I said confident.

"Tell Sana that."

"Pff.."I said looking at them.Sana was laughing at something Jinyoung just said.

He is nothing.

The rest of the day I stayed behind because that Jinyoung guy destroyed my mood.

I seriously need to do something about this crush.

______________________________________
Hello everybody😆
I finally updated after so long..I'm so sorry,but I kinda lost my inspiration to write..
I know that this chapter sucks and probably has a lot of mistakes(i will correct them later),but I hope you'll like it💕