3

So yesterday I decided to talk to Mark today since I have english and chemistry.

I got my english books from my locker and saw Mark walking to class.

Ok Sana,you can do it.Come on!

I almost said hi to him when Lisa shouted after me.

Woah,great timing!

"Hi,Lisa,what's up?You just saw me like 5 minutes ago."I said forcing a smile.

"Yeah,but we always go to class together.So what's with the face?You look like you wanna kill me or something."she said laughing.

Well,girl,that's want I have in mind.

"I wanted to talk to Mark before the class starts."

"Oh..oh I'm sorry!I didn't knew!Come on,you'll talk to him later,don't be sad!"she said dragging me to class.

Ok,the first two classes are over and now you have chemistry,with him.Just say hi to him,alright?I said looking in the bathroom mirror.

I bet I look stupid right now.

"No dear,you always look stupid."said a voice.

What the hell?

I turned around to see my favorite person in the whole school.Note the sarcasm.

"Oh,well thank you,Brook.I would say something about your face too,but sadly I can't see it because you covered it with too many layers of foudation."I said faking a sad expresion.

Well she probably said something back to me but I didn't heard because I already left the bathroom.I swear I'm a nice person,but just not with her.

I entered the classroom and saw Mark sitting at his desk.

Go,Sana!

I was going toward him when somebody sat on top of his desk.

Jackson?Oh so now they are friends?But Jackson is so noesy,so is his friend,Bambam..don't tell me Mark is too cuz I'm out then.

Good thing I was in front of my desk so it did't look like I was going to talk to him.

Finally the class started and Ms. Ridgewood started to yell at us because some of my dear classmates didn't do their homework,but I didn't really cared so I looked out of the window ocasionally looking at the blackboard.

"Sana,can you pay attention to what I'm saying?"yelled Ms. Ridgewood from the front of the class.

"I was paying attention.You just said something about the sulfuric acid."

"That's right,but next time look like you're more interested in the lession."she said returning to what she was explaining earlier.

Well that was pure luck.

The rest of the day was boring as usual,but I decided to write in my diary anyway.