6

"Wake up lazy ass and get ready!"

"Umm..what?"I said feeling like I was hit by something.

"I said get up!"I heard Lisa screaming.

"I'm up,I'm up!"I said trying to walk straight to the bathroom.

What's the hurry?It's like just 1pm..

I took a shower and then did my morning rutine and applyed some simple make up.I went to the kitchen to eat some cereal for my breakfast..or lunch,doesn't metter cause cereals are always a good meal..in my opinion at least.

After we got ready,me and Lisa left our dorm room and met with Jihyo in our way,the smartest girl in our school.

"Hello girls!"she said happy.

"Hey Jihyo,what's up?"I said while Lisa just nodded her head.

"Well you know that I'm the president of the students council so I have to take care of everything in our school so right now I have to go in every dorm to write where the new students are living."she said showing us a clickboard.

"So it's somebody new living here?"

"Yeah that new boy from L.A. Mark or something.He stays with Jackson and Bambam.Let me check."

"There's no need that's the guy."Lisa said smiling at me.

"Ok then.Now if you excuse me I still have some more work to do.See you!"

After Jihyo left we continued our trip to the mall.

"I'm not really sure what to get."Lisa said looking at some dresses.

"I wouldn't recommend a dress.That Jimin guy is a perv."I said looking at some cute socks.

"That's right."

After two hours of searching for the perfect outfit we decided to go eat something.

"What do you want to eat?"Lisa asked me.

"Pizza."

"Ok I'm going to order the pizza,then you go buy us the drinks."she said living the table.

After we ate we decided to go back to the dorm so Lisa can get ready.

"I can't believe you put so much effort in this date!"I exclaimed.

"It's not about Jimin it's about the fact that I have to look always good!"she shouted from the bathroom.

"That's true."I said searching some new drama on my laptop.

"Oh I think I need some popcorn..and ramen..and chocholate."I said to myself.

"Did you said something?"

"No..just..Oh you look great!"I said finally lifting my eyes from my laptop.

"Thank you.Now I have to go!Don't wait for me!"

"And she left..now let's go to the market."

I picked up my keys and wallet and put my shoes on when I realised that I'm wearing just a pair of shorts and a big t-shirt.

Should I change?Nah.

I left the dorm and haded to the shop.After 10 minutes I arrived.I took a basket and went where the ramen is and then to the sweets section.

Now that I have everything let's return home.

When I was near the dorm door somebody shouted after me.

"Wait let me help you!"

And before I knew Jackson opened the door for me.

"Oh..thank you Jackson."

"No problem!See you later,Sana!"he said smiling and then went to his room.

That was cute,but weird...

After I put all the thinks that I bought at their place I started finally watching a drama.