Prologue

I dont know what's worse. Becoming one year older; receiving a break-up message from your boyfriend or; seeing your ex flirting with your best friend? I think they all sum up to this: your life sucks.

Whoa, getting a little dramatic?

Kinda yes.

See? Stop being stupid!

Can you stop talking? You're pissing me off.

I'm in your mind, stupid. You choose if you want me there or not.

I hate the little voices in my head, a little more right now. 

I just arrived at my apartment a few seconds ago, I unlock the door and step inside closing it and pushing my back against it trying to mull what just happened. I start falling down until I am sitting on the cold marble ground with my hands on my face bawing with quiet sobs. I feel my mascara running down my eyes and my fresh make-up becoming completely messed up because of the salty tears that won't stop streaming down my cheeks.

My boyfriend just broke up with me.

Today morning, I was so glad since I turned nineteen yesterday making it official by my birthday party last night. I wanted to go surprise my boyfriend today at work because I was feeling like it. So I woke up, ate some breakfast, put my clothes and makeup on and drove to Dave's work.

Dave is a little taller than me with mesmerizing blue eyes and he is my two-year boyfriend. Who could have thought that I would be driving at his workplace just to receive a breakup text from him and see him flirting with my best friend, Gina in front of my eyes? They didn't notice me, of course, but it hurt. Especially seeing the girl you were best friends with for over 5 years and your-oh so called-loyal boyfriend of two years flirting with each other, smiling and laughing.

I felt so disgusted by what I saw, I felt like I was going to be sick. Now that I think of it, I should have gone where they were and puke on Gina's expensive clothes. Then step a few steps back and see their disgusted and shocked faces as they understand what just happened. That would be so disgusting but I would leave the place with a laugh instead of tears falling down my eyes.

And that's how my life turned from awesome to starkly depressed.

•••

All Rights Reserved® @mariaarsv

S t a r t : 13/01/17
E n d : (on hold)

U p d a t e d a y s: Thursdays

--This is a work of fiction, meaning that I made it up. All the characters are made up, names/surnames are from my imagination and only. If events/names/surnames or anything else have happened to you or to anyone else, it's a coincidence.

--Please do not copy my story or ideas and if you do please give credit and let me know before you do it.

--Recommendations and feedback is acceptable, please vote and let me know what do you think of my story

--I apologize for grammatical errors or any other language mistakes but English is my second language so please don't be too mean, i'm trying as hard as I can.

--Hope you all will enjoy reading this story. It's one of my favorites in my drafts right now and I really hope it goes on well and even with more success than my last book *crosses fingers*

--Thank you for clicking on this book and giving it a chance. Hope you don't get bored with the chapters and keep reading it, or else I'll haunt you forever. JUST KIDDING, i'm not that creepy *smirks*

All love.

-Marie