Chapter 3 || A-Class B's are everywhere

"let's do something." my friend, Ava let out sighing. She decided to come over at my place the moment she saw Gina's post on instagram, which was, obviously, with Dave. She clearly thought that something is wrong so she showed up in my house at 4 in the evening with her hair pulled up in a couple of raleigh's. We are sitting on my couch doing absolutely nothing since, I ran out of tears and things to complain about my break-up with Dave.

"like what?" I ask thinking of places we could go and have some fun at this stage we are on; bored. Guess what? None of my ideas appear to be good enough to get our arses away from the couch and outside.

"let's go shopping!" Ava's brown eyes light up signalling that she really believes in her idea. I place my index finger on my jaw and take a second to think of a better idea. Nothing came up.

"Sure. Since it's the only good idea that we have." I tell her agreeing to her request. Her lips form into a bright smile as she gets up from her comfortable seat on the couch.

"New clothes are always what girls need." She announces proudly as I let out a small laugh getting up from my spot and starting to walk to my bedroom. Ava starts following my lead. We get to my room and we begin replacing our sweatpants and oversized sweatshirts with a floral dress and ballerinas, that I never wear, for my girlfriend and ripped blue jeans and a white hoodie for me.

We arrive at the mall around ten minutes later plus another five minutes to find a spot to park my car. It was Monday and the mall was full of people, but I guess that doesn't matter. We get into the mall and the first store we walk into is TopShop. My closet has every type of clothing but it lacks from dresses. I only have two maxi and two short ones, which I don't usually wear anyway. I found this beautiful, drape bodycon dress but unfortunately they don't have it in small but in extra small, medium and large, which can never fit me. Never in a million years. Ava, on the other hand bought the same dress in extra small. She's so skinny and I keep tell her to eat more but she already eats everything and I can't really put my finger on what is going on with her body type. Either way, she's beautiful.

"I'm hungry." I blurt out as we walk out of the store.

"You just ate like two hours ago." Ava informs me looking around the mall for another store to get in and spend her money on stupid purchases. The last time I came to the mall with Ava, she bought a long black leather jacket worth fifty dollars, that I have never seen her wearing it.

"I am craving a cheeseburger from McDonalds." I've been craving really unhealthy foods lately. The thought of being pregnant keeps coming in my mind, but I keep forgetting that it's impossible.

"Same." my friend let out sighing. Her eyes become wider for moment as she grabs my arm and drags me towards another store. "Let's go to H&M first." she says as I groan.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy shopping, and looking through stores' windows and spending my money on clothes, but when I'm hungry there's a 65% probability that I will start feeling dizzy and eventually faint. I'm not being dramatic at all. You know, there's something wrong with my health that no doctor can put their finger on, what it really is. But the truth is that, I get dizzy easily and begin shaking and losing my colour at the most random times and places. I can't explain it. Nor can the doctors.

"You know, you should seriously go check yourself out." Ava speaks suddenly after biting a mouthful of her burger. I place a fry in my mouth and chew it slowly.

"I know." I simply answer as I swallow my fry. She just looks at me for a moment and then continues to eat her food in silence.

"Oh, have you seen what Jenny posted on Instagram yesterday?" Ava says wide-eyed. I shake my head.

"Nope. She doesn't say to accept my follow request." I tell her truthfully and bite on my cheeseburger once more. Jenny is a girl from Ava's college. She's, you know the type. The type of girl who talks to everyone and has at least made out with half of the male population. I don't know her personally, though; she seems a really nice girl, but the things she does show otherwise.

"She still hasn't accepted it?" Ava laughed. "You sent that request when we were in high school."

"I know, right?" I say slightly offended. I leave my gaze from my food to Ava and see her tapping on her phone. The next thing I know is that I'm staring at a half-naked Jenny kissing a shirtless Matt, a guy from my high school. I stare at the picture for a little more time until I take the phone from Ava's hands to study the photo more carefully.

"She's an A-Class B. You can't deny it." my red-haired friend breathes out crossing her arms over her chest. I give her the phone back to her.

"Doesn't he have a girlfriend?" I asked trying to get some bread out of my teeth using my tongue. Ah the struggle.

"Yes." she nods her head as I shake mine. "A-Class B's are everywhere. Don't turn around." Ava tells me gingerly as my eyes turn bigger with anxiety.

"Why, who is it?" I whisper, but she ignores me keeping her gaze transfixed on the view of someone above my head. "Who is it?" I question again as I place my drink towards my lips to take a sip. Before I can proceed what is going on, Gina and Dave are walking passed me, holding hands. A horrible feeling comes to my throat as I spit the water all over the table coughing and trying to catch my breath.

"A-Class B's are everywhere." I let out once I get my normal breathing again.

When we finish eating, we left the mall and we are now sitting on a coffee shop drinking our milkshakes unbothered. The sight of Dave and Gina holding hands comes back to my mind every now and then and I find it so hard not to puke. I can't believe how easily a man can move on. It's unbelievable.

"Hot damn." Ava's voice come to my ears after a couple of minutes of silence between the two of us. She's staring at the screen of her phone like a predator to its prey.

"What is it?" I ask turning my attention from my phone to my friend sitting opposite me. She doesn't say anything just hands me her phone. I look at the screen and feel my eyes become wider by what I'm seeing. Ava seems to notice.

"Isn't he a gift from God?" questions Ava still in a daze. I look at my friend and then to the phone, then back to my friend and decide to open my mouth to speak.

"I know this guy." red haired friend's eyebrows furrow. "It's the guy, I talked to you about." I say. "The delivery guy."

"Don't tell me that he's Instagram famous." Ava exclaimed wide-eyed.

"I have no idea." I breathed out
---

[E D I T E D]

Hope you enjoyed.

Sorry for skipping a Thursday

Vote and comment your thoughts.

All love

-Marie xx