First Day at the Alpha's House

My wolf woke me up by whimpering and telling me something is wrong

My wolf woke me up by whimpering and telling me something is wrong. Whenever my wolf tells me something is wrong, it's no joke.
I shot up and looked around. I saw Joey pacing around our room, "J-Joey, what's wrong?" I was shaky on asking him.
"You know something too," I nodded, "A pack of rogues are in our territory and knows that I'm becoming the next Alpha and that I have a mate."
W-What are we going to d-do?" I stuttered from being scared.
"Austin, Beth, you and I will go up to a hidden cabin in the mountains with some guards."
"Why are Austin and Beth coming?"
"The rogues are after them too."
"Okay." I said and got up to take a shower and get ready.
As I was in the shower, I was thinking what would happen if Joey had to stay and fight against the rogues. Then he won't come back because he died. I didn't realize I was standing in the shower in shock of horror, until I went to turn off the water.
'Zoey stop thinking the worst.' My wolf said to me.
'I can't help it. You know that your mate is the same person/wolf and your worried too.'
'You don't have to get all bitchy.' My wolf backed down.
'Sorry.' I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed and went back to our room.
"I finished packing for you, so we can leave before they can find us." Joey probably sensed I was there as I walked in.
"Okay." I said and sat on the bed.
"What's wrong. And don't lie. I can sense something is wrong."
"I was just thinking what if you had to stay and fight. And you never came to get me because you were gone." I started to get tears in my eyes.
"Zoey, if I ever have to go and fight, I won't get hurt or killed." Joey put his hand on my cheek. I looked up at him as he wiped away a stray tear that fell.
"Okay."
"Okay. Just think of this like a vacation trip."
"Yeah I guess I could look at it that way."
"Good now lets go and see if Austin and Bethany are ready." Joey pulled me up from the bed and we went over to Austin and Bethany's room.
"Austin you guys ready?" Joey asked.
"Yeah, we'll meet you guys downstairs." Austin called back.
"Okay." Joey and I made our way to the front door.
*****
We are now on our way to the cabin. Bethany and I are sitting in the middle seats of the car. Bethany wanted to sit with me because she was freaking out. There was a car full of guards behind us. Then there was two guards in the two fronts seats of our car. Joey and Austin were in the back of the car.
The whole ride to the cabin, Bethany was shaking and crying in my arms. And Joey had a hand on my shoulder to keep me comfortable.
When we got to the cabin, Austin carried Bethany to their room and two guards followed behind with their bags. Joey and i walked into the living room.
"Put those in the  master bedroom." Joey told two guards who were carrying our bags.
We sat down on the couch for a little while in silence until I spoke up, "Joey do u think the rogues will ever be caught?"
"Yes my dad got the best warriors out looking for them."
"You wanna do something?"
"What do u have in mind?"
"We could go outside and see each other as our wolves, since we haven't done that yet." I suggest.
"I think that's a good idea. Let's get a pair of clothes to change into afterwards." I nodded.
Joey and I did went to get ur clothes and then went outside.
Once we were outside, my wolf got so excited and took over. I changed into a silver wolf with pink tips on the ears. My green eyes shined in the sunlight. I turned around and saw a midnight black wolf with silver tips on his ears and a silver star on his back.
'You are the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen.' Joey talked to me through our mind link.
'Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself.'
'Wanna stay here for a while or go back.'
'I wanna lay here for a while.' Joey nodded and laid down next to me.