One Week Later

it has been a week since I was at the doctors because of the accident. Since then I found out the genders of my twins. I am having two boys. I haven't told Joey yet, since I haven't seen him since he left to fight the rouges.

I don't know when Joey and the rest of the pack will be back, but I hope soon because I could give birth anytime now. The doctor told me, the with twins, the pregnancy is shorter, but a lot more harder because I am carrying two humans in my stomach. 

Today, Carrie, Beth and Joey's sister Becca and I are going to look for baby boy clothes. Since the accident happened a week ago, I have been wheeled around in a wheelchair. I didn't mind it though. it's hard to walk around, with what feels like two watermelons in my stomach.

Carrie came and helped me down the stairs and into the wheel chair. Then we left to go get baby boy clothes, toys, cribs, and anything else that we need.

*****

We got to the baby store and when we walked in, I almost started crying. I wish Joey was here to help pick out clothes for his two new and unborn boys.

Carrie wheeled me to the clothes area and we just started to pick out a ton of different outfits. Similar ones and different ones. One with picture and ones with saying on them.

Beth and Becca went to look for toys, bottles, cribs, etc. As Carrie and I were picking out clothes, I started crying. Stupid hormones.

"Zoey, what's wrong?" Carrie asked.

"I just wish Joey was here. Since he has been gone, I have been feeling lonely." I said as I was crying.

"Stop crying. I hate to see you this way." I heard a voice I never thought I would hear for a while. I looked up and saw Joey standing there with Beth and Becca behind him.

"Joey?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby. I'm here. I'm here for good. We killed every rouge, even your uncle. I'm back to take care of you and our baby." Joey came over to me and kneeled in front of me. 

"Our baby boys." I said. Joey grinned, the leaned in a kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss. When Joey pulled apart, he said, "Well lets get shopping ladies." Joey told us in a girly voice which made all of us laugh, then we continued our shopping.

*****

After our ,long shopping trip, all of us got home and brought everything to the empty room next to Joey and I's room. The room was already painted a light blue color, so all we had to do was set everything up. Carrie and Joey were arguing with me because I wanted to help, but they said I couldn't.

"Fine then just set up the dresser and I will sit in my wheel chair and start folding all the clothes." I said because I was done with arguing. 

"Okay." they both said. They set up the dresser and I immediately started putting clothes in drawers.

As we were all putting together the baby room, we were throwing out baby names. Some of the names we have come up with are; Jackson, Tristan, Robert, Tony, Mark, Matt, Deven, Kyle, Christian, Shawn, Logan, Taylor, Ryan, Tyler, Ben, Carson, and Nick. My top three favorites are Logan, Matt, and Ryan. Joey's top three are Deven, Kyle, and Nick.

*****

It took us about 3 hours to put together the twins room. Even though I sat in my wheel chair the whole time, I was extremely tired.

Joey took me back to our room. He picked me up and set me on the bed. After he put the wheelchair away, he crawled into bed with me. This is the first time in a long time, that I have felt safe. The whole time Joey has been gone, I have felt lonely and unsafe. 

Tonight I feel safe because Joey is here with me again. I hope he doesn't have to leave again.