Wedding Day

This is probably the most busiest, nerve racking, rushed day of my life. Carrie is running around making last minute changes. Joey, Luke and his groomsmen were at a hotel for the day. I was getting my hair and makeup done with Bethany, Haley, and some of my other friends from school. It was nice to have some-what of a girls day. Bethany and I have always been close and when we both found out that our mates were brothers, it brought us much more closer than ever. Beth is going to be my maid of honor. She is so excited to be the maid of honor and I'm excited for her.
*****
I am now waiting to walk down the aisle. I always imagined walking down the aisle with my dad, but since the accident, I can't have that dream. Joey's dad was nice enough to walk me down the aisle. So here I am standing with Luke, watching as my bridesmaids and maid of honor move closer to the door.
I must have zoned out cause I noticed that Luke and I were walking down the aisle. I saw Joey standing there looking very handsome in his tux. I saw in his eyes that he was happy, extractive, and much more emotions that I cannot explain. He was smiling ear to ear.
I couldn't have been more happy to be marrying my soul mate and I couldn't imagine marrying anyone else. Joey is what I have been wanting all my life.
Luke and I finally arrived at Joey and he handed me to Joey. As I was listening to the preacher, I looked straight into Joey's eyes.
I could feel happiness, lust, excitement and much more from just looking into his eyes.
"Now will you, Joey Gus Parks take Zoey Aspen Carter to be your awfully wedded wife?" The preacher asked.
"I do." He said.
"Now do you, Zoey Aspen Carter take Joey Gus Parks to your awfully wedded husband?"
"I do." I said and looked Joey straight in the eyes.
Now may I pronounce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Parks. You may kiss the bride."
Joey didn't wait a second and grabbed my face and kissed me. I couldn't that I'm finally married and married to the Alpha of the pack that I was born into.
As Joey and I were walking down the aisle, I realized that my parents were dead and I couldn't celebrate with them. Tears started to form in my eyes, but I pushed them back, so Joey wouldn't notice.
Today is suppose to be a happy day, not a sad day.
*****
The rest of the day, Joey and I had our reception with our family and friends. We danced, sang, kissed and had an amazing time. I am so lucky that Joey is my mate for life. I couldn't have chosen anyone else.