I'm a rich girl going to school for the first time, trying to find love and fit in (Sequel No. 1)

It's been one whole year since I took over school and killed DEH BITCHEZ

Me and my BF Yu-gi-oh hair (I never really learned his name) are still 2gether but I cheat in him like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll the time.

I have a new friend named Apple Skittle and she's really cool. I think she has deh hots for me BF Yugioh.

So I have come up with a plan to DESTROY HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellz yea.

SEQUEL TO ..... UM I FORGOT (IT HAD A FRICKIN LONG TITLE!)

ANYWAYZ, HERE IS DEH SEQUEL -I'm a rich girl in private school trying to defeat my frenemy-

OKAY it's like, two o clock and my friend Apple just went to meh BF's house. I'm like, hiding in the bushes trying to frickin' spy on them.

Okay.. she's taking her top off...

And her pants... and so is meh BF.

What the hell are they trying to do? I don't get it.

Now he's like.. laying on top of her.....

IS HE TRYING TO SQUISH HER TO DEATH OR SOMETHING?!! Omg!!!!!

Omigod. I get it now. I finally understand. How did I not see this coming?

Of course I forgot to turn off the damn stove!

Ugh. Anyway. I hope Apple lives.

I walk home and turn of our gold platted stove, then drop on the kitchen floor and go to sleep Bcuz I'm too lazy to go upstairs.

When I wake up in deh morning my poodle Snickers is sitting on my head. I dunno why.

I go get dressed in a short shorts and a top that says "I'm ur stalker like Edward in twilight only I'm a girl and way more sexxi. And I don't sparkle like a disco ball"

Then I teased mii hairs in the back bcuz I'm Scene, then I put on like my eyeliners and stuff and thick purple eyeshadow and gloss.

I try walking down the stairs but I can't bcuz I'm a retard monkey so I jump from the balcony bcuz, again, I'm a big retard monkey.

I'm like laying on the floor all like half dead and stuff when meh BF walks in and he's all like dumping me and stuff, so I wuz like,

"PIKATCHU I CHOOSE YOU!"

and a mutant lightbulb came out of the floor and killed him. He wuz like dead and stuff, and I really fought the urge to poke him with a stick, but in the end I poked him with dah stick.

I shaved his head Bcuz I wanted to make his hairs into a wig I could wear, so I did and then I wore it on meh head like a crown bcuz it looked like one.

Apple was all like, what the fuck, where's Yu-gi-oh and I wuz all like, I killded him.

She started crying and confessed they had intercourse 2gether, and I was like so freakin' pissed, I like killed her with the powers I gained from the Yu-hi-oh hair crown.

Then I wuz all like, what's intercourse?

THE END

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT SEQUEL

(p.s. I would like to say sorry or the grammar, it was written like that on purpose and bcuz I was lazy, also sorry the first book was funnier, bcuz I can never make the second book funnier than the first book 4 sum reason. Ok bye byezzz)