OH NO DEM KARDASHIANS BE UP IN MY GRILL!!

After I gave birff 2 lady gaga I became a really grool (cool+great=grool) mum.

I Moved to da United Kingdome wit my hubby justin bieber and had another baby, who turned out to be Akon. We wuz now a super getto family and I got a weave.

(NO OFFENSE TO THE GHETTO! I USED TO LIVE THERE in a Ghetto neighborhood)

I got sum butt implants like Kim Kardashian and started up Humpday Wendsdays again. But Justin Bieber always got made fun off bcuz he waz a white boy from Gerania.

"BITCH. IM FROM CANADA!" Justin Screeched at me, scratching his hobo beard.

"Watevs." I muttered.

I became queen of da Ghetto but sum beotches wuz all up in my grill. So today im gonna exhile dem Hoes

~

I but on my sexy 12 inch heels and a sparkley mini skirt that was one inch in length. I also wore a studded bra like my Daughter Lady GAGA.

(LOL THIS OUTFIT WAS CREATED TO OFFEND ALL THE HOES ON THE MTV SHOW, The Hills.)

Im really classy like dat.

I went out in my Hummer and fell out of the drivers seat, landing in da middle of an Alley. Suddenly my enemies showed up.

Kourtney and Kloe Kardashian.

"ELLO HOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 PIKATCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YU-GI-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I CHOOZ YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I pulled out my hairy crown of my ex-boyfrineds hair, the Yu-gi-oh hair. I put it on my head, all sexii like dat and pikatchiou came out and wooped dem Kardashians assses.

All of da sudden I gotz kid-napped and was dragged into a mini-van.

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!