Background

Emery was born under the full name of Emery Oak Hunter on the date of January 2nd. She was a late child by 3 weeks. Her fathers name is David Hunter. He is a white runner in the pack Demon Shock. Emery's mother died in an attack on Demon Shock when she was 10 years old.

When Emery was younger she always wanted a brother or sister but her parents never said yes even though they were both in the perfect condition with no health problems at all. 

The world does not know of wolves. We are the natures scary animals. And no vampires don't exists. But I will tell you what does. A Willer. Willers don't speak. At least to us,  but they do seem to talk to each other. They steal and pickpockets and are the size of a lion cub. They are a cat like creature with features of horse like a long snout and strong legs.

All wolves go to human school. But live in forests with packs. Only two packs have there Cubs go to school together. No pack is an ally.  Emery though. She has a crush on a senior who isn't wolf. Donny Bryan. Pretty ugly to anyone else but amazing to her. No one understands why though. She sees the best in everyone.

That must be because she doesn't have a mate. When a wolf turns sixteen they are pulled towards their mate and their job in the pack. If they are unlucky they are pulled to a new pack. A disappointing factor that you can't do anything about.

Emery doesn't have any friends. They all think she is weird. Emery sits outside her house in the woods every day on her simple porch swing and stares into the distance while every one else wonders what is going on in that little mind.

I guess it's your turn to find out.