Chapter 3

Before I start this chapter I would like to thank @Ravenwoodly for her generous words on my story.

Also tomorrow I will make a second chapter talking about my update schedule and other things.

I walked out of the principal's office scared. Uncle Allen hasn't been here for years.
Ten years ago he was kicked out of the pack because of suspicions that he killed my mother. (His sister)

Why would he be back?

I walked outside in to the dark forest when I heard someone call behind me.

???: Don't go in there!

I flipped my head around and saw a young girl. She was a freshman and had long blonde hair with brown eyes.

Emery: Why?And who are you?

???: I'm Lily. And didn't you hear. There was a wolf in there today.

Emery: No there wasn't. I was in the woods today it's a shortcut to my house and I saw no wolf.

Lily: Oh then we should tell everyone.

Emery: Yeah we should.

After telling the school, the rumor of the wolf was forgotten.

It's December 30. A few days away from my birthday. My birthday being on January 2nd is awesome. Since my wolf is white I can run in the forest on my birthday without being seen.

Im going to be 16!!! And when a wolf is sixteen they get there job in the pack and are pulled towards there mate. Which I'm not ready for.

I sat down on the porch swing and starred at the Cabin across we the thick muddy path. It had been snowing all day but the thing is wolf forests are enchanted. We see things we want to see when your outside the forest. And that's what I concluded about Uncle Allen. There was no way I saw him yesterday, it's impossible .

I took out a book that was my mothers and began to read. Oh how did I love the idea of reading in a calm place. I need calm now. I'm very stressed about finding my mate. And my job of course but I've never loved anyone. Except for my parents.

I'm worried that my mate won't be in this pack and I have to leave my dad all alone. But that's what usually happens.

It's also another girls birthday on January 2nd. Tiffany Rise

Total bitch I hate her so much!!

She calls me a nerd because I enjoy to read. If I say anything back she will say the mute is talking. It's like it's hard to please her. So I've given up.

I walked back inside after an hour of reading. I went to the kitchen and started cooking on the stove.

My father came in from the back door his clothes ripped and hair messy.

Emery: Dad! What happened?!

Dad: Your uncle Allen is back.

Emery: But dad.... That's impossible.

Uncle Allen: on the contrary little wolf. It's is possible.