Chapter 5

Authors note: OMG guys I'm so sorry for how late this chapter is. Two days ago me and my friend threw our other friend a birthday party. The cops came because of complaints in the neighborhood and we said we were sorry but they didn't care so they took me and my friend to the police station. So I've been dealing with that for the past 2 days. So I'm really sorry! If you want to hear that story in depth tell me but other than that I give you the next chapter. BTW TAMIS

I woke up in my comfortable bed. I got up and the sun wasn't even out yet. I heard rustling in the kitchen and saw raccoons in the house with the back door open. I looked outside and saw my dads wolf tracks leading into the wolf. I went across the street to Damons and the only one there was his mother, Elena.

Elena: What are you doing here Emery?

Emery: I don't know? Where is everyone?

Elena: They left about 20 minutes ago and told me not to tell Emery.....

Emery: Why would they leave without name?!

Elena: Sweetie you being a white runner they couldn't risk it. Plus only men went.

Emery: What?!

I ran out the door and turned into a wolf darting into the forest. I followed the tracks. My speed gained upon me. My powers grew. I heard them laying down on human form one mile away. As I got there I kept my distance.

I growled to make them jump and brushed myself against trees. They deserved it.

Damon: What was that?!

Dad: No one son. There is no way any one knows where we are.

Emery: (growl)

Alpha: No some one is here alright.

I jumped out of the bushes as most of them screamed.

I rolled over on my pack to show I was playing.

I turned human and everyone laughed at themselves.

Emery: Bunch of baby boys if I've ever seen one.

Damon ran over and hugged me.

Damon: Your dad said you went missing.

Emery: No I was in my room the whole time.

Dad: Don't look at me your uncle told me.

Uncle: Woman don't belong on a battle field.

Emery: So doesn't 14 year old boys like Xavier. I'm a white runner. I'm more powerful than the alpha. You need me.

Uncle: We will see about that.

We eventually got to the base where the blue moon pack had set up some bad forces. I ran out with out hesitation and jumped one of them. Damon followed getting the other one.

The pack house was destroyed with broken windows. The door was ripped of its hinges.

Emery: Wait I hear something.

I walked over to the back of the house and saw a wolf sitting there in pain.

Xavier: Hey I know her! That's Charlotte Dark. She goes to our school. Isn't she pretty!!!

Xavier wasn't wrong. Her fur was silver with sparks of jet black spots all around. Her eyes were as deep as the ocean. She slept at the base of the house obviously not caring of her duties.

Emery: Hey get up!

Charlotte: What?! Please don't hurt me. I didn't want to join the pack they forced me. They have my brother. I'm just trying to get my little brother back.

Emery: We don't want to hurt you.

(Wolfs can talk through their mind)

Charlotte: Thank the heavens!

Emery: But what about your brother?

Charlotte: Well my brother Luke had crossed into their territory on accident. They said that if I showed amazing improvement in my skills then I could get my brother back.

Emery: You can't trust them. They take what you have and break it. They took away my mother. She's dead now.

Charlotte: What's her name?

Emery: Sil.... not important. What's important is that you help us find their pack house and attack. This is someone else's territory. If you help us we will help you get your brother back.

Charlotte: Thank you!! Thank you so much!!!!

Emery: Alright everyone let's set up camp a mile north on the mountains. It may be cold but we will get a advantage. Let's move!